Yandere Cheater Akeno X Male Readah

Sorry I've been gone fo bout 1 month so here's a lil somthin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've been with Akeno for 4 Years. You met her in the begining of your high school years. When You got in a relationship with her, she some how makes herself look like the dominate one in the relationship. She would hug you from behind, speaks out for you, and somtimes calling Darling every so often. She would also be rough from time to time, but You were always quick to forgiving her. But This time would be the last.

It's been quite some time since you both graduated and akeno thought it was best to move into your house, and it was almost goin to be you're guys Anniversary.

Y/n: I hope Akeno likes the gift i've bought for her.

You look at the little box which held Necklace that Akeno was dying to get.

Y/n: Maybe i've should've gotten her more. Well I hope she forgives me this time.

You Drove up into your drive way of your house. Since Akeno works you expected her to be home by now, You were going to suprise her

You open your door and and hear simultaneous creeking noise from upstairs.

Y/n: The hells Akeno's doing up there?

Curious You went upstairs to check.

Every step of the stairs the noise got louder.

Y/n: I-Is She....

you saw that your door was closed but not closed enough to be able to open the door without turning the knob.

Akeno: HARDER, HARDER, inprengnate me to the point of no return Ahhh.

You Swore that what she said split your ears. 

As you Silently opened the door You see another man doing it with akeno.

As your ears were being filled with disgust and filth, you couln't take it anymore.

¨WHAM¨ 

Y/n: Akeno Care to Explain.

Akeno: Y/n I-i-it's Not WHAT IT LOOKS like.

Y/n: Oh Really seening someone other than me 1 inch inside of you is some thing i should Ignore?

Stranger: What Was That Little Punk!? 

Akeno: Please Y/n listen to me.

Y/n: I don't think my ears can take enough of your filth.

You said in the calmest but most serious manner.

Y/n: Akeno If you wanted to break up  you could've just told me.

Akeno: No Y/n please its not what it looks like. Please.

She says while getting closer to you.

Y/n: Save it. Also this was for you. 

You Show her the necklace that was way more exspensive than she could ever afford.

Y/n: But since it looks like this guy likes you more than me I guess he should give it to you.

You throw it at her what it seem to be Boyfriend.

Y/n: Make sure she doesn't do this to you. Take care of her.

You give a thumbs up to that Filth boyfriend.

Akeno: Y/n! WAIT!

As she holds onto your arm.

Y/n: STOP. AKENO.

Your Eyes glow Green on your right and red on the left.

Akeno Slowly lets go.

Y/n: We're OVER.

You silently get into your car, And drive to your brother's house to recollect and think about forgetting her.

BACK TO AKENO

Akeno: Look at what you did.

Stranger: w-what it was your idea.

Akeno: You made my Y/n leave me. Now he's never coming back.

She slowly walks up to him with a knife.

Akeno: HE'S MINE AND IM HIS!

She Gouges both his eyes out and cuts a X in  the middle of his chest.

Akeno: Y/n Come back Home Darling and lets make our own family......

5 Years has passed for our Y/n, he went onto college and got a masters. He is currently making his way to his abandoned house which he thought Akeno had left. But apparently that wasn't the case.

You Opened your house to see as if someone had kept the place clean.

You walked up stairs to see your room nice and tidy.

Y/n: What Happened?

Akeno: oh did my prey come at last.

 You look to see akeno Behind you.

Y/n: IT'S A TRAP!

Akeno Knocks you out

Akeno: Come here Darling and lets make children.

As She drags you to your bed and......Let's just say it was a long night.

After All that Akeno Kept you all to herself.

She would here and there let you go out side but if any girls or any of your help would talk to you she would end them.

You did forgive her eventually and Marry her and yes She did bear you 4 children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Had a hard time whether or not to post this up. But i should be frequently be posting up Stories