Loving Isn't Caring

I heard a knock so, I awnsered it.

"Um, is Seth home, I came to stay the night." Zack says when I open the door both of us looking at the ground.

"Yeah, he's upstairs, I'll get him." I'm about to yell for Seth when, two people walk through the door, Zack and the whore.

I run upstairs and Zack comes through the door. "Go away." I said crying into my pillow causing what I said to be muffled.

"You were mad at me so, I needed someone to love." He says looking at the ground.

I remove my face from my pillow. "Someone to love?" I ask in a very sassy tone.

"Yeah." He said in a very unsure way.

"You know I live here, you know that every time you come over you have to sleep in my room because of the space here!" I yelled.

"Well, I needed someone to love." He said staring at me.

"You love me, you said so yourself." I said standing up and cupping his face in my hands.

"Loving you isn't the same as caring about you." He said removing my hands from his face.

"You were the first for everything in my love life!" I said crying and leaving the house.

"What do you mean, I was the first for everything in your love life." He said grabbing my rist and pulling me back to face him.

"My first 'loving' boyfriend, my first kiss, my first make out, my first time. My first for everything." I said crying.

"Lexi, I never knew that." He said pulling me in for a hug but, I back away and resist it.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does." I said. And I escaped his hold.

"Lexi, stop running, stop." He yelled running after me. He fucking tackled me!!!!!

"Get off!" I screamed.

He lifted me up bridal style and said, "You love me, and you care about me, so I'm going to return the favor." He dropped me and ran.

The wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe. Zack lifted me and sat on the ground with me on his lap he, was crying and he was blubbering things I couldn't quite understand. He hit my back intensely hard and I started to regain control of my breathing again.

"I'm sorry Lexi, I didn't mean to." He said still crying.

"You did mean to, your a dick!" I said getting up.

"No, you don't mean that, you love me." He said grabbing me.

I escaped and ran. "I don't love you!" I screamed running and crying at the same time.