Chapter 1

You teleport to a server you haven't been to in a while, murder mystery.

"Well it has been a while" You said with a smile.

Things really haven't changed since the last time you were here, just a few more people but thats it. You go to a butten with a sign above it that says TAP TO PLAY.

"Here we go." You said determined.

You pressed the butten. You were teleported to the waiting area. There were about ten other people there waiting for the game to start. You looked at your chances for
murderer and detective while you were waiting. Your chance of murderer was 10% and your chance of detective was 17%. You look around and see a girl talking to... a wall? You walk up to the girl.

"Who are you talking to?" You asked her.

"My brother" She says.

"Hello" says the wall.

"Hello?" You question the wall.

From the wall emerges someone with a wooden plank skin. "Hello, I'm Nate and this is my sister Luna.

"Hi" Luna replied cheerfully

Luna had a red and black shirt, brown hair, blue eyes and dark shorts. She was also very cheerful.

"And you are?" Nate asked you

"I am (your name), and you must be camo trolling." You asked.

"Yes I am, last time the murderer got the compass and walked right past me. It was priceless." Nate started laughing.

You looked at the time left

You looked at the time left. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. BEGIN!

From the writer to you
This is my first book that I put effort into. I hope that you enjoy it.
"Well I hope you continue it." Said Nate
"Oh be quiet." Says the writer.
"Well you said that this was your first book you put effort into, you could just up and leave." Luna explained.
"Both of you just sssssshhhhhh!" The writer says annoyed.
"Well I'll see you next time." Says the writer
"Maybe." Nate giggles.