Chapter 8

You, Nate, Luna and yes, Noob to teleported to the waiting room.  Noob fell to the floor  breathing deeply.  You role your eyes.

"You can't even feel being shot or stabbed in this game."You said.

"You don't know that." Noob said.

"Yes I do.  I have been shot and stabbed." You said.

"I'm so cunfused.  What happened?" Luna asked.

"Long story short, his name is Noob and he became murderer.  He didn't know how to play as murderer so I helped him.  He got a bow and shot him self." You said.

"No I didn't, It shot me!" Noob said.

"So, your name is literally Noob? Nate said.

"Yes, honesty what is so surprising about my name?" Noob asked.

"Um... nothing." Nate said.

"That's pretty much what I said." You whispered to Nate.

Luna giggled.  You looked at your chances for murderer and detective.  Your chance of murderer was 30% and your chance of detective was 13%. You look at around the room, a bunch of people had now joined.  It was almost time to play.  You turn back to the group. 

"Good luck to all up you." You say with a convenient voice.

"And to you to" Luna said. 

You are teleported into the game.  You look around, you realise that you are in a map called archives.  You take out your book to see your role.  It says 'Role: Murderer.  find and kill all players.'

Well that's it for this chapter.  This chapter only had 238 words because I wanted to leave on a cliff hanger.  Pretty dramatic ending, don't you think. 😏