Make It Home

( August's POV)

"August can I talk to you ?" "Yeah mama tiff" "Umm .... your leaving me." I know she ain't telling me that a nigga going to another home. I've been here for 2 years. "What you mean!?" "Your going to another home sweetie." I come in the house from shooting hoops to hear this shit and there was boxing near the front door. "What did I DO ?" I yell scaring her. "Nothing ! I love you sweetheart , I do but you don't belong here." "Arred cool , when I'm leaving?" I'm used to this feeling because I've been to 5 different foster homes , but I never thought Mama Tiff would kick me out. "You leave now. Your new foster mom is great though , she into all that hip hop a bee bop stuff & your going to have a little sister." "Ok whatever." I say as I watch my boxes being taken out to a truck with a limo behind it. "I'm truly going to miss you August , call me anytime !" she hugs me and I walk out the front door and a man tells me to get in the limo. When I got in , the inside was blue & Pills & Potions by Nicki Minaj came on. I sung along a little bit. I can sing but I'm not really pressed on it.

- 1 hour and a half later-

We pull up to this GIANT mansion with pink around the trims & the door mat said Welcome Barbs. I was freaked out. I get out while the guys get my bags & knock on the door. I heard foot steps & then this pretty girl opens the door , she had on a white cami , sweatpants , and Jordan's. She hugged me tight and yelled , "MA! MY NEW BROTHER HERE OR WHATEVER.". A few seconds later , I couldn't believe my eyes. Nicki Minaj is my new foster mother. She is the sexiest woman alive ! She had on a tight pink dress , and white heels with a BARB beanie on. "My oh my , my foster son is fiooonneee 🙌 , let him go Mira , let him go. Come in , August , isn't that your name?" she asks as the little girls un hands me & she let's me in , I nod my head. She leads me into the living room , that ass tho ! This house is hella big. "So, August.. As you know I'm Nicki , call me Nicki , Mama Nicki , or Ma. This is my daughter Amira Lee Minaj , she's 12. You will be getting a makeover , I will let you pick out the clothes in the suitcase that are cute , and I will be checking and the other ones will be thrown away buh surely will be replaced. Them shoes boo , no boo. No shade , no shade. Some nights and days I will not be home , not a lot though , you will have to watch Amira until the babysitter gets off of her 4 month vacation. You may have friends in here , no thots , no hoes , no sluts , no hood rats , no drug dealers , no drugs period , no drinking , smoking or anything. You can have sex but don't get HIV , I've supplied a drawer full of condoms in your upstairs bathroom and room. Umm if you get hungry , call chef devin from the kitchen only from 10 am to 7pm though , if your hungry when he's not here , either you cook or take your car to a food place , I heard you had your drivers license so I gotchu a baby blue lambo. If I ever need you for anything or if dinner ready or something , the intercom will play a song. You have no curfew buh don't forget your key or you will be locked out if you decide to come home while I'm sleep. That black berry won't do honey pie . I heard that you sing a little bit , you gonna have to sing for me ! Oh and money , you will get allowance every week of a total of 250k , Amira has money so don't give her any money unless you want to or you want to buy something for her . Y'all allowance might go up when I feel like it. I'll just load it into your credit card. Umm , If your wondering if I am ever going to kick you out , that will never happen , with me , you in it to win it , so you probably won't be going to another foster home so get used to me boo. Now go to your room , wear the clothes on your bed cause we are going out to eat ! But yeah that's it for now." she says handing me the keys to the car and to the house , a credit card and a new iPhone 5s. I'm going to definitely love my mom.

(Nicki's POV)

"Yeah Girl. He sexy as a mf' . He straight caramel with a little rough cruddy but we can fix that. Lemme stop . But for real girl I just hope he feels comfortable in here , I tried my best girl. But yeah I'll see you tomorrow." I hang up the phone & walk over to my drawer with all my car keys & pick one. I really do hope he feels comfortable & at home because I spend some coins on that boy. I gotta get dressed for this AppleBees dinner.

( Amira's POV)

Mama asks me to take August to his room. I lead him upstairs to his huge room. I helped put it together. "Thanks Amira." "No problem bro." I say walking out of his room going into mine. Apple Bees bound 🍎😋🙌.