•My choice• [odd imagine]

Y/N's POV

Brendon and I have been dating for more than two years and today he said he wanted to tell me something, he said it was important and he hoped it wouldn't turn out bad.

Me, being the understanding person I am, cancelled on my doctors appointment.

Today was the day he was going to tell me what was so important that I had to cancel on my doctor for next week.

*story begins*

I was in the kitchen sipping on some water and looking through DM's, until Brendon called me to the room.

I walked down the hall to our bedroom, where Brendon was sitting. He looked stressed and anxious, I sat beside him and gave him a concerning and curious look for what he was about to say.

"Y/N, as crazy as it sounds you have to believe what I'm about to tell you" he looked into my eyes with hope.

"It's okay Bren, tell me."

"Promise you won't freak out?"

"Promise on my best friends life"

He nodded and closed his eyes, he mumbled something I couldn't understand.

Out of nowhere, he started to turn into a dark grey and his eyes changed colours, his forehead had huge horns coming out of them, even his shoulders.

His nails grew and he looked at himself, fully transformed into what I assume is a demon?

I sat there in shock, trying not to break my promise to freaking out.

"Y/N, this is what I am"

"A- a- a d-demon?"

"I mean by the looks of it, yeah"

"Wh-"

"So, I can't stay like this forever, you have a choice now"

"What choice?"

"You have two actually, either a choice for another one or a promise"

"Tell me what both are going to be."

"The choice is either you choose the human Brendon, but he doesn't actually love you or the demon version but you have to come back to hell with me"

"And the promise?"

"The promise is that both human and demon stay, but we come and go as we please"

"So say, if human Bren and I were getting it on and suddenly while his dick was in me, you'd randomly turn into a demon?"

"Yes"

"Okay, I'd choose the promise then."

"Why?"

"I don't want to lose Brendon!"

"Okay, okay, but I don't know when you guys would be doing so I might just come at wrong times"

"Okay, I can live with that."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay"

And with that Brendon turned back into a human and looked at me, "So, you ready for the rest of your life with a demon hybrid?"

"I guess so, just as long as I get to keep you"

He smiled and so did I.

I wouldn't leave him just because he's a demon, I love him too much to do that.

The end.

Hey its me!

Weird imagine? Yes.

But I was bored so I did it.

Hope you enjoyed this small update.

Stay frosty