Chapter 1

"Marcus" sarah said " i want you to meet someone". "Ok" marcus said as sarah brought marcus to her place. "Veronica" she shouted "come down here please, there's someone I'd like you to meet" sarah said with a gentle smile on her face. Coming out of her room with bright blue eyes, black long hair, large hips, clear skin and a beautiful face, Veronica said "Yes mom what is it?" She asked. "Come Downstairs" Sarah insisted. When Veronica came downstairs her mom began "This is Marcus, the man I've been seeing" Sarah paused for a while  "Marcus, our relationship has been going so well, and i don't want it to end, (she paused) this is my daughter, i now i haven't told you about her, but that's because every man i have told about her just up and left me, but with you (she paused again)
I want to see what would happen".

Marcus paused and then smiled saying "Sarah you know I care about you, knowing that you have a daughter just makes me know that i got two girls in my life right now, im not leaving anyone"Sarah with stars in her eyes tightly hugges Marcus and said "That's great thats why i love you". "Can i go to my room now?" Veronica said "Yes you may Veronica" said Sarah. Veronica went to her room and resumed a previous phone call she was on with her friend. "so how was it?" Veronica's friend said over the phone "It was alright i just went in and out, nun to talk about" Veronica said "Oh really, tell me what does he look like" Veronica's friend said over the phone.

"He was tall, probably "6'1 , he had black hair, brown eyes, a chiseled jaw, muscular and brown in complexion" Veronica said "So you went in and out and you scanned that much about him? "Veronica's friend said as she smirked, "Yes i did because my mom deserves the best and i have to ensure that she gets it, now with this new guy in her life i want to make sure he's right, physically and mentally"Veronica said tring to disregard any thoughts her friend had on the situation. "Aright that's a good reason, well for you and your mom's sake i hope he is a good person".

"Veronica" Marcus called out as he knoked her door. Veronica went to open the door and as she did she said "Yes what is it?" Looking at Marcus with curiosity in her eyes. "amm" Marcus said as he stammered a bit "You just ran off back to your room, we didn't even talk or anything" ,"What is there to talk about?" Veronica said defensively "Well your mom went out for a bit so i figured we could chat for a bit till she gets back" Marcus said "I think im good thanks" Veronica said as she slowly closed the door. Marcus With the thought in his head "She will soon get use to me being around her and her mom" went downstairs into the kitchen. Sizzle, pop! Shhhhhh, Marcus was cooking dinner for his girlfriend Sarah and her daughter Veronica. Veronica came downstairs and peeped at what was going on in the kitchen and she asked "What are you doing?" Surprise marcus said "I'm cooking dinner for you and your mom", "And what Exactly are you cooking?" Veronica asked looking cofused, "Its a surprise, so just go relax and I'll call you down when its ready" Marcus said with a smile on his face.

"Veronica, tell me, what is your favorite color?", "Ok I'll tell you that much" Veronica paused "Its purple" She said as she went upstairs. A few Moments later Sarah Returned home and was told to sit at the dinning table with Veronica while they await their surprise. Marcus came out with two plates coved, one with a puple cover over it and one with a red cover over it. The two females eyes opened wildly with suprise and a smile met their faces. The dishes where places on the table and Marcus uncovered them together. They both gasped. "Wow what is this" Veronica asked excitedly. "Its grilled steak with Italian spaghetti with some mash patatos and baked macaroni "He said with a pleasant smile on his face. "This looks amazing Marcus" Sarah said happily. "Well every one dig in" Marcus said "Yes we surely will" Veronica said. They all had a wonderful night together.

The next day Marcus and sarah went to work, and Veronica went to school. "I am saying" Marcus said "If we invest into the mark clothing brand business, we could earn alot of profit and finally break away from this company and become an individual business" he said with conviction. "Marcus, do you have personal ties with this business?" Marcus's supervisor asked, "No sir, I'm just trying to help this business grow because i grow up with it and we have been under this compamy as a branch for too long" Marcus said "Alright, how much?"
"Just $200,000" Marcus said, "Waw!! thats alot". Marcus continue to plea his argument for the investment until at the end of it he won and his supervisor agreed.

When Marcus's workday was over he was driving near a school. Coincidentally, he saw Veronica and what seemed to be a guy bothering her. Marcus stoped the car, parked it, and went to investigated. "Come on Vern Vern, you know you would love to invite me over to your house" Veronica's classmate said "Billy please for the love of God leave me ALONE! Veronica said angrily. "Waw, i really like girls who play hard to get, cause I'm a very persistent guy". "Waw you really are deaf, she said leave her alone, and u gotta respect a Woman's space and her orders" Marcus said folding his arms, "who the hell are you and why are u talking to me" said Billy, "Now listen here Billy boy if i hear Veronica tell you to leave her alone one more time me and you are gonna have a little discussion, but im more of an action guy" Marcus said looking Billy in the eyes "Veronica, get in the car I'll take you home" Marcus said."Ohhhh so you like older guys i see" Billy said as he smirked" *packs* Marcus slapped Billy in the face, "You need to leave cause you're getting on my nerves now! Marcus said having some control over his own body. Billy ran off still feeling a sting on his face.