0 (prolouge??)

I was a swimmer. I was actually co-captain on my team. For 3 years(freshman-junior) Senior year I was working towards being captain. I was practicing and doing everything right to try an make it. Everything was calm at that point. I had my supportive boyfriend who was also on the swimteam( boys team of course :)) my friends, and my family. Yah yah every girl says this I know. Like i was saying before every thing was calm until the beginning of Senior year.

First thing that came crashing down was when I found out I didnt make captain of my team. The coaches daughter was now are captain. Nobody liked her, except adults because she'd pull a "goody goody" on them.

The second thing that crashed down was when I tried calling my boyfriend, Alex,he wasnt anwsering. Strange I thought, he usually anwsered. So i decided to stop by his house to tell him in person that I didnt make captain. I know I know I sound like an obsessive girlfriend. But we usually do this to check up on each other if we don't anwser after at least 10 times trying to call. Okay back on topic. I stopped by his house. HIs car was here.. weird. I walked up to his front door when i stopped when i heard a strange noise. Was that his dog? No his dog does'nt whine like that.  Wait.. he could'nt be doing..umm. I walked up and banged on his door. " Alex, Alex! I know your here. Open up!" I heard a loud bang and a shit(cussword not poo) Alex came to the door only in his boxers. 'hey Alex can i come in, i have something to tell yo-" "NOO noo no no!" " Why, is somewhere there?" "umm" And thats when i saw her, my friend.. " Christi? Oh my gawd, you two were, uhh. Im leaving." "NO NO NO cameron come back we didnt do anything" " Alex im not dumb, bye" And i left.

Then a couple of days later my parents started fighting a lot more. They would start screaming any time of the day. Morning, evenning, or night!

My grades began to drop. I just gave up, I didnt care. Everything fell apart. I thought about cutting, but then people would notice. I thought about alcohol and drugs, but no i couldnt do that to my health. So i started going to the beach. For minutes at a time, I would sit at the bottom of the ocean. Every day a few feet further. That was my way of cutting or doing drugs or whatever. Sometimes i'd like to see if I would really die.

a/n yah yah yah yah stupid ik. i couldnt think of a good beginning soooooooo here yah go. i might as wellcpost this... byeeeeeeeeeee