chapter 11

The guys have been gone for a tour. "Oh my god (y/n) Sejun look what yoongi just texted me."

"You two are sweet

"You two are sweet." "We'll Jimin and hobi might have been trying to surprise us." "Oops, I ruined that my bad." "Link is coming to the baby thingy with me and yoongi." "Ok, I'm going to bed." "Yeah same I need sleep."

Next morning

Brittany is in links room getting him dressed to go with her and yoongi to see the gender of the baby. "Are you excited link?" "Yeah, I want a baby sister." "Well, your appas here so let's go." Link runs outside and sees yoongi opening his and Brittany's car. "Appa I missed you." "Hey, buddy I missed you too." Brittany runs out of the house after saying bye to everyone inside. She gets link in the car then gets in herself and they leave.

With (y/n)

"How was tour guys." (y/n) said sitting down by hoseok. "Good but I missed sejun." "I missed you (y/n)." (y/n) embraces hoseok. " aw I missed you too hobi." Jin is walking down the stairs with Yuki in his arms laying her head on his shoulder. With namjoon right behind them. "I missed my sweet little girl." "The joy of being parents." "Ok namjin stop rubbing it in." "Jimin don't be a baby. I raised you better than that." "Sorry, then jin." "What gender do you think the slayga baby will be." "Let's hope a girl cause God we don't need another mini suga." "You know I remember when Suga said he only wanted one kid." "Yeah, now he has one kid and one on the way." "(Y/n) if You don't mind me asking where do you think your ex is camping out." (Y/n) looks at him and sighs. "I don't know but I do know he's following me where ever I go." "I think it's safe for you to just stay inside or around us." "Yeah probably."

With yoongi

Yoongi and Brittany get out of the car. Yoongi then goes over and gets link out. Yoongi gets down to links height. "Ready buddy?" Link jumps into yoongis arms and yoongi picks him up. "Yeah, appa I have a baby sister. I mean a baby brother would be good too but I want a sister." Brittany and yoongi both laugh and start walking into the building. They walk up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here for an appointment." "Name please." "Min Brittany." "Oh right this way Mrs.min." "Brittany it's nice to see you again." "Hi, I'm her husband yoongi." "Hello yoongi, I've heard so much about you from your wife and son." " I bet they talk a lot." "Ok let's get this started Brittany should have already known the gender but told me she wanted you here to see the gender." "She told me I know she has a few months left-right." "Yeah 3 exactly." "Let's get going now."

A few minutes later

"And it's a girl congratulations." Yoongi who was holding Brittany's hand hugs her and kisses her. "We have our little girl."

Outside

Yoongi is buckling link into the car when Brittany sees someone watching them from their car. "Yoongi I think someones watching us." Yoongi shuts links door and looks where Brittanys looking. "It seems like it's probably that ass Jake." "Then we have to lose him somehow or he'll follow us home." "And that's not safe for (Y/n)."