Chapter 2

He sighed as he typed up his assignment at a small Cafe. He glanced around,  spotting quite a few students from a few of his college classes. It wasn't a surprise though, he made sure to always be  at a popular destination among the campus in case Cali decided to look for him. So far it's been almost 2 weeks and he still hadn't gotten a word or text from his angel. But he promised not to bother her until she had the time to go out with him.

Taking a sip of his coffee, he continued typing, hoping  he would finish the paper before tonight. He glanced up, wondering when his angel would come through the doors. He knew for a fact she always came here after her afternoon classes with her friends.

Yes he promised not to bother her, but as long as he stayed quiet, watching her wasn't a problem.

Just moments later, she walked I  through the doors, golden hair shining, laughter ringing through the small Cafe, and a bright, beautiful smile adorning her face.

He did a double take,  eyeing the outfit she wore. His heart sped up, jeans constricting tightly as he eyed her long lean legs in the shorts she wore. He tried to keep his head down so she wouldn't recognize him, but it was almost painful to take his eyes off her.

She was off course, surrounded by the usual group of girls,  all of whom he hated and didn't approve of as best friends for his sweet little angel. All three of them were equally popular, but much meaner than his Cali. He didn't understand how she ever even met such vicious, cruel girls.

They sat a few tables ahead of him, laughing up a storm as they ordered. He almost choked on his coffee once he noticed how many pairs of eyes rested on them, more specifically, on his angel. He clenched his teeth, when one guy had the audacity to stand from his table and make his way over.

'Where the hell is that douche going? '

The guy was everything Harry wasn't. Blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular surfer looking kind of guy, who was more likely than not a jerk. We're girls still even attracted to his kind?

His breath caught in his throat, when he chose to flirt with Cali, out of all the girls in the entire Cafe he had to try and flirt with the one that held his heart .

He closed his eyes in pain when she actually began flirting back, laughing and twirling her hair as she batted her eyelashes at him.

What the fuck was she doing?! 

The guy pulled out his cell phone,  handing it to her as she punched in what he assumed was her number.

She didn't even give him her number when he had asked for it.

He shoved his laptop in its case, as he threw away the rest of his coffee and uneaten bagel. He ran out the shop not even enough bothering to hide his face as he exited the Cafe.

Why was it she played so hard to get with him, but easily went along when a jerk approached her.

He was so nice to her and she never even gave him a chance. He spent almost 2 years vying for her, writing her poems and leaving her gifts in her cubby, yet she wouldn't even go out on a date with him.

He wiped the tears from his eyes away, sniffling as he knocked on his best friend's door.

Louis opened the door,  a cigarette between his lips and a bottle of vodka in his hands.

"The fuck happened to you mate? "

" C-can I c-come in? "

Louis nodded, stepping aside so he could pass.

Louis' apartment was really small, like the kind of small a person on  a Ramen noodle for dinner every night budget could afford.

It always reeked of alcohol, drugs,  and sex,  and Louis rarely ever cleaned,  but when he had a problem, this was the only place he could think to come.