Chapter 1

Lydia's POV

My names Lydia Martino . 22 year old model and a huge Barça fanatic. I moved to Spain when I was 19 years old from Italy. I've got this huge dream to become a model, which became a dream come true just 2 years ago. I was modeling with Vogue and many others.

Paula {My Bestfriend} and I shared an apartment in Barcelona. Paula was 23 years old and worked as a photographer.

You'd think I'd have an easy route to modeling since my bestfriend was a photographer right? No. Paula actually only took photos of football {soccer}. It was a turn down but it paid alot which helped pay the rent for our apartment.

I was sitting on the couch flipping through TV channels when Paula walked in.

Paula was short, well shorter than me. I was around 5'6. Paula's got light brown hair, blue eyes, and a nice build. Her smile kind of enlightens me, it just brings a good vibe to the house.

"Hey Ludy, we've got to go remember! The presentation of Neymar Jr at the Camp Nou!"

Ludy was her nickname for me, I actually liked it! Anyways, I had totally forgotten today was the presentation of Neymar Jr! the new signing this season. No one really new how he looked it was just really his skills that they focused on.

"Oh my god...I totally forgot! I should really go get ready!"

I face palmed my self and walked up the stairs entering my room.

I picked out my outfit of the day, which included:

A peachy ruffle tank

High waisted stone washed shorts

Rose gold gladiators

And shades

My hair was black and long, with blond highlighting at the ends and through the middles. I left my hair in it's natural waves, applied liner to my dark brown eyes, gloss for my lips, and walked out the door after I changed from my regular pj's. I didn't need foundation anymore, I mean I am already tan anyways.

---------------------------------------------

It was now 6:30pm. Paula and I were sitting in the stands with the rest of the crowd awaiting the players and the newbie 'Neymar Jr'.

Luis Enrique {FC Barcelona Coach} spoke. I turned my attention away from my phone, and saw what appeared to be Neymar Jr walking on the pitch with Luis and the managing staff.

"I present to you, the very first signing of the 14/15 season, Neymar Da Silva Santos Júnior!"

As Luis finished his sentence the crowd roared will applause. I too got up and applaud.

Neymar Jr.

I couldn't say he wasn't hot. I mean his hazel eyes, brown chestnut hair, and oh that killer smile sent shivers down my spine.

Keep your cool Lydia. Keep your cool.

I spoke to myself reassuring I wouldn't let him find a way to my heart.

Neymar juggled a bit and did a few tricks. He was good. Not only good but amazing. A young legend it seemed.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Just so beautiful.

So beautiful.

I shook my head and watched the rest of the presentation.

---------------------------------------------

It was now 8:30pm and the presentation was over. The players and staff were walking back in the dressing room while Paula and I stood on the pitch adoring the Camp Nou.

I gazed out to the clear black sky.

It was mesmerizing.

I walked around in circles trying to get any eye on the whole of the Camp Nou, while Paula took photos of our surroundings. Literally everything.

*

*

*

I looked around the Camp Nou and saw no one there it was silent.

"P-Paula?"

She turned around.

"Yeah?"

I checked the time on my iPhone. It was now 9:09pm..

"There's no one here, don't you think we should go?"

A smirk appeared on her face.

"No! Look at it! It's an empty Camp Nou! Let's go check out the dressing rooms!"

I thought about it.

It was a one in a lifetime opportunity.

Empty.

No one would know.

"Okay, let's go!"

We made our way through the tunnel ever so slightly not to attract attention.

It had been 5 minutes and we were finally at the door of the dressing room.

We took a deep breath.

"You open it!"

I whispered to Paula.

"Fine."

She took the knob in her hands and twisted it.

*

*

*

There were the players of FC Barcelona, most shirtless.

Oh my god.

I stared in 'awe'.

I was speechless.

Frozen.

Scared.

& Fascinated.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! This is Jessica the author of my old book, The Soccer Freak. I forgot my password and now I can't update on it, so I made a new account. I am really Jessica I promise, sorry to all those who really liked the story and wanted me to continue but I can't I mean I just want to leave it as a cliff hanger ;) IM CRUEL I KNOW! I feel sad too but that's the past and I'm happy with this book so far so please enjoy and more is coming! This is a work totally of my imagine, nothing in this book is actually happening. If you noticed Neymar was signed in the 2013/2014 season not 2014/2015 so yeah just letting you know! THIS IS A WORK OF MY IMAGINATION ONCE AGAIN MAY I REPEAT THE WORD "IMAGINATION"!