Intro

"I am Creation, I should rule the world." Creation said as Creation made a cloud. "I am Destruction, I should rule the world." Destruction said as the cloud dissipated. "I am Life I should rule the world." Life said as a flower grew out of the barren soil. "I am Death, I should rule the world." Death said as the plant died. The last one sat there, staring off into the sky, whispering "I am Imagination, we do not need to rule, let us live in peace."

Creation created a barren world with colorful rocks and blue waters, sky, clouds and sun, but nothing more and became lonely, so she invited Life to populate the world with his strange creatures and plants. Soon the world started to overpopulate, so Life and Creation warely invited Death. Death opened a small hole in the sky in order to let Destruction in, without the consent of Life or Creation, and they plotted on how to best control Life and Creation, they were still villains, for they both knew death couldn't happen without life and destruction couldn't happen without creation. Each Lord put an essence of themselves into a creature with life that they felt best fit them. The black ravens and crows of Death, Destructions canines, Creations fish, and Life was in everything living, Life asked for Creation to give her favorite creatures, the two legged smart beings called humans, her gift, so that they cold create. Then Death and Destruction got jealous of Life's perfect humans and Death gave some a will to hurt and kill and some with his powers, and Destruction gave them the will to destroy all and the ability to do so.

But what happened to Imagination? Imagination imagined a world that anyone could see in their sleep, she called it Dreamworld. Her world was beautiful to those with a beautiful imagination, creating fairy forests and sci-fi worlds or zombie apocalypses and monster mayhems in other minds. Imagination bestowed her gift of imagination to her imagined humans, and to those whose dreams she loved the best. She isolated herself from all of the others, those war loving monsters, to live in her peaceful dream world.

So, this story has the shortest chapters anyone has ever seen, this story also started out as a school prodject, so um yeah. I also don't know what genre it is...help?