Chapter 3

The other day my favorite keyboard player died in a motorcycles accident in New jersey,United States. He was from my home country ,Uruguay, and played in a band called "No Te Va Gustar". Your Fans, Band members, And Family will miss you Dearly <|3

Congrats on the baby. :)

Rip.: Marcel Curuchet (1972-2012)

You will be dearly missed <\3 :'(

I dedicate this to him <3

Sidebar: Picture of him & one of their songs. Its in spanish.

*~*~*~Chapter 3*~*~*~

*~*~*Darla's POV*~*~*

"Psst...Saleha." I whispered behind her. She turned around and asked." Yes? I'm trying to finish this."

We were in science class working on a worksheet Mr.Buthurn handed out to us to work on while he went to flirt with the other science teacher across the hall, Mrs.Doyal. I find it disgusting. We had to stand up in front of the class and present ourselves as if we were little kids in grammar school again. It was embarrassing...even worse, being stared by Niall is totally creepy in so many levels.

"I..I need help with number 15. Care to help?" I asked. Before she could answer, i heard her phone vibrate. "Your phone Saleha. It might be your mom, ANSWER IT!" I yelled in a whisper to her forcing her to pull out her blackberry and viewing the message. I saw her face expression change to one i've only since once, which was the she had found out my parents death...i have a bad feeling in my gut.

"D-Darla...Uncle...Marcel...P-Passed...AWAY!" She burst out into tears. I was in total shock, He was my favorite uncle and my favorite band member from "No Te Va Gustar (You won't like it)". He was only 40 and was married with a beautiful women. She was pregnant of 4 months and now the fact that he has passed away must break her heart worse than its hurting Saleha.He was the pianist from the band, it was a Hispanic band from Uruguay where i was born.

I wrapped my arms around her and saw everyone stare at us with confused written all over their faces.

"I'll get Mr.Buthurn to come in." I heard an unfamiliar voice say and saw it was that black haired boy run out the hall. After a few minutes i saw the teacher walk in and look at both of us.

"Aw, take her to the bathroom and you shall stay with her til she calms down." He demanded in a sweet voice and pointing to the door for us to leave.

"Than-"

"Darla, wait can i ask you what happened? I won't mind." Mr.Buthurn asked pulling me away from Saleha.

"Her...Her uncle passed away and she found out just now when her mom sent her the news. She's really upset...I'm sorry about this but you understand right?" i spoke in a broken tone. He nodded and told me to walk ahead with her.

"I think i'll send someone with you because i think she needs someone to walk with and since you girls are new you need someone also." He suggested pointing at someone from inside the classroom to come into the hall where Saleha and I were standing. Once i was about to turn around and resume my walking I saw the blond haired boy walk out from the class and towards us.

Yeah...Niall.

He looked at me and then at Saleha who had her hands covering her face. I rolled my eyes at the boy whom's face was in complete confusion, i didn't feel like explaining him anything that was going on. I walked over to Saleha and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. I could feel Niall's eyes burn right throw my back.

"Come on. Let me talk to Ma while you wash off your face. Everything will be okay, I Promise you." i advised her. She nodded and she pushed open the door to the girl's bathroom. I turned around to see if Niall was going to walk in and indeed he did.