Rainy Day

Trent x Seb

"Ah crap! Why now?! I didn't bring my umbrella too! Ugh, ah good thing there's a mini bus stop over there!" As he said that he went to the mini bus stop with a small roof at the top and steel benches, as he sat down on one of the benches he didn't realized he has fallen asleep.

Meanwhile a certain werewolf, running through the rain to his house which isn't far from the mini bus stop. He hears a soft snore from it and decide to peek, only to find the shivering sleeping Seb. Trent blush at how soaked he is but he decided to picked him up on piggy back and bring him to his house.

Once he's get in his house, he put the sleeping boy on the couch and he couldn't find anything to cover up the shivering boy so he took his towel at the bathroom and covered the brunette and studied his face, until Trent noticed those plump lips and wanted to kiss him then and there but stopped himself and instead took a shower.

While Trent was taking a shower, Seb already woke up from his short sleep and panicked as to where he was when he heard footsteps and just to see a shirtless Trent leaning on the wall as Seb thought 'Why is he so hot..... ' his face covered with a blush, as Trent saw this he smirked and crossed his arms and said "Like what you see Seb?~"

Seb blushed a bit more red and turned away mumbling things as Trent though of how cute it was of him "Seb want me to make you some hot coco? Or..." as Trent sat beside Seb and leaned a little forward "Or do you want something else to warm you up?" He smirked at the brunette who was blushing more "I-I'd ra-rather have a warm shower thank yo-you very much" Seb said as he tried to look more intimidating but failed.

"Fine.....the bathroom is down the hall at the left, i'll let you borrow some of my clothes" Trent stood up same with Seb who walked to the bathroom and took off all his clothes and took a warm refreshing shower as Trent got a sweater and a pair of shorts and quietly went in the bathroom and placed the clothes on top of the sink counter and decided to scare Seb who reacted with a high pitched yelp as the blonde laughed

Seb pouted and looked at him angry "Harhar.....not funny" as he dried off with the towel with his back facing Trent, as the blonde looked at Seb's body but turned away with a blush and said "Hurry up so you can get your hot coco" as Trent left and went to the kitchen making the hot coco as Seb walked out with the sweater a bit big on him and the shorts a perfect fit, as Trent turned around to hand him his hot coco he blushed at the sight of Seb but gave the Coco to the brunette anyways

"Thanks......but can I ask?" As Sebastian tilted his head while sitting down the couch beside Trent "What is it?" As the blonde looked down on the shorter male "How.....did I end up here?" As the brunette looked up at Trent, confusion laced his voice "Well.... As I was walking home when I saw you asleep on the mini bus stop, so I brought you home" as Sebastian looked up at Trent thanking him with a smile plastered on his face and a creamy white foam on his lips, Trent saw this and had an idea as he leaned closer to Sebastian's face and kissed him as he licked the brunettes lips, licking the foam away and pulled away just to see Sebastian's flustered face.

Sebastian looked at him as Trent looked away and placed the Coco on the coffee table same with the brunette as he tapped on the taller's shoulder, when Trent faced him a pair of plump lips were placed on his and kissed back as he pinned down the brunette on the couch while kissing him as Sebastian wrapped his arms around the blondes neck.

As Sebastian was kissing him back, Trent placed both his hands on the brunettes waist and moved his lips to Sebastian's jawline down to his neck and starts kissing it and looks back up at Sebastian and placed his forehead on his and smiles "You have no Idea how long ive been wanting to do that and how Ive been wanting to ask..." Sebastian looked up at him and humming in response "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Sebastian smiles and peck Trent's lips. "Yes"

----
Ps. Shout Out to TRASHARTWORK who helped me with this Oneshot