Chapter 4

Normal PoV.

" Yui lost her memories"

Tsuna was taken back at what he heard. He could not believe it. He looked down and clenched his fist.

No way,even..Yui?....
Don't tell me that at that time when we got out from that place, the system suddenly wavered, Detecting the sudden changes of the program and that is the AI who's maintaning the other program, vanishing from its place resulting the Cardinal System to became unstable?...maybe ..it is a possible reason thats why it affected Yui's Data..
Did I fail again to protect the people that I care about?..no this time...I was the one at fault..I Invited Yui to go out of that dark room .. ..why do things like this happen again and again?..all I want was their happiness but can't I even grant it?..

The three begin to get worried when Tsuna suddenly stopped talking.

" umm..are you alright?"

She asked while she tapped his shoulder.Tsuna twiched and look away.

"Y-yeah"

Kirito, sensing the gloomy atmosphere let out a deep sigh and shrugged his shoulder.

"Well then!"

"Wha-!"

He suddenly left tsuna up shocking the brunnute.

"How about lets have some dinner first and discuss this tommorow shall we?"

Yui beamed from happiness and Asuna only face palm but smiled.

"Hai,hai so what do you want for dinner?"

She asked while putting on her appron.

"I want mama's Special food!"-Yui

"Same as Yui's request then"-Kirito

"And how about you?"

Asuna smiled at tsuna who is still in kirito's arm while hiding his embarassed face.

"S-same"

"Hehe,okay then!"

...

Asuna and kirito were observing the two kids sleeping on their bed.

"Since we were able to move them here,they can't be an NPC."-kirito

"That's true... NPC would have given a harassment warning when we picked them up.even Nishida-san never mention about that when he found him"

Asuna said.

Kirito nodded.

"And both of them aren't guests either.if they were,our guest log would have updated.
Which means these two are players.
At least,a player is the most likely scenario."

"But what were they doing out there?"

Asuna ask.

"I dont know what's going on,but maybe they have a parent or guardian?."
-kirito

"Yeah,they must've logged in with their family,right?. I hope they're safe..."

Asuna said worried and she sat closer to kirito and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah".

Night fell.silence was evrywhere ,orange Eyes open ,and turn back into its brown orbs.he turn his head and sigh in relief when he saw yui peacefully sleeping by his side.
He get up from the bed and stare at the two sleeping figure in the other bed.

"Kirito and Asuna eh."

Tsuna whispered.

He was pretending to be asleep until Kirito and asuna Notice that two kids where already sleeping on the couch so they carried them to their bed . That why Tsuna was able to hear their conversation.