First Date

You was outside taking a walk for some fresh air when a car pulled up beside you and a man got out. "Are you Ms. Y/N?" He asked. "Yes sir I am." You said. "Mr. Sam has requested you at the castle." He said. "Ok." You said. You got into the car and you were off to the castle. When you got there you saw people waiting for you. You were confused as to why you were getting stuff handed to you. So you decided to ask someone. After they answered your question you saw Sam looking so handsome.

"Y/N I have something to ask you." He said.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Would you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Yes Sam I would happily go on a date with you." You said.

You were so excited for your first date with Sam that you had to tell your BFF. When you got home you told her what happened and she planned your first date outfit right away. You could tell that she's gonna have fun with this. You were also happy because your going on a date with a prince. You were so so so happy.

"Now Y/N I know that Royals have a dress code so I'm gonna dress you up as a royal and I'm gonna teach you a few things that I know that they do." She said.

"Ok." You said.

She taught you what she knew and you were ready for your first date with prince Sam.