Remembering

Jeffs POV~~

It was a day after if finally found her my Y/N, I've missed her so much, She was always there for me during my hard times, Even after i got burned by my bullies she didn't care what i looked like she still cared for me no matter what is what she said to me before I  went crazy and killed everyone in my family.. But here she is in my arms hugging me.

Y/N POV~~
I can't believe I found Him. My Jeffy, I missed him I remember what he looked like when I saw him without the bandages. He looked not to bad to other people but to me he looked perfect. I told him no matter what I'll always be there for him. I really cared for him. more than myself.

Back to Jeff's POV~~
I soon let go of Y/N, Just so I can take in her features She had H/C hair, She also Had E/c colored eyes, She always had this twinkle in her eyes like she did when we where younger too. She was the most beautifulest person to me. I just kept on starting at her And stared right back, I wondered what she thought of me..

Y/N POV~~
He soon let go of the hug and Looked at me, While he did that I inspected him and his looks. He had black charcoal hair like last time He had light blue Eyes And a smile Carved I his face from his lips to his ears,I wanted to touch it but I was afraid he would yell at me. I wish I knew where he went before, And know I don't want him to leave me again like last time, U got bullied constantly because of that..I wonder if he'll kill them for bullying me, I'll ask soon.