Chapter 1

Lee Kwang Soo has arrived early than any other members today. While waiting for them , he as usual will greet all the crews and staffs of Running Man.

He help them setting up the set even the staff keep telling him not to do it.
Then Hellion his manager tell him to get ready since Bae Hwang, his stylist has arrived. He excuse himself and go to the dressing room as fast as he could. He don't really like others to wait for him. That's why everyone in the industry know how punctual he is.

"Kwang Soo hyung , hurry up! Why are you keep being busy body out there when you are not even ready yet ?". Bae Hwang pull Kwang soo to sit on the chair while he's getting ready to make his hair.

"Ya! It's not like you come early . I being such a busy body out there because you're late huh?" Kwang Soo reply to his stylist with an annoyed face.

"Arasso. Bae Hwang just do you job. You know how Kwang Soo is. Just stop you two. " Suddenly Hellion interrupting their talk. Bae Hwang just nod and his hands quickly doing his job. Kwang Soo on the other hand seems busy checking his phone.

Then one of the crews call him to inform that the filming will start in five minutes. Kwang Soo then wake up from the seat and keep his phone in his pocket before quickly go to the filming set.

He then greet Yoo Jae Suk since the others has not come yet. He greets the viewers too as the camera is already rolling.

Once all of them arrived all the members keep teasing each other about their style.

"Jae Suk hyung , are you sure that is your size? Your elbow seems too appealing wearing that green jacket." Haha starts teasing Yoo Jae Suk.

"Ya! Mine is ok but look at Suk Jin hyung. Look how he's transform nowadays . It looks like he wants to become younger again. Suk Jin hyung, Next time if you want to look stylish, find outfit that suits your age." Yoo Jae Suk reply it by makes his long time best friend annoyed.

"I just want to wear something that will make me looks younger. What's wrong with that?" Ji Suk Jin clearly annoyed by Yoo Jae Suk's comment.

"No hyung . You do nothing wrong but I think if you want to looks super young please wear baby outfit." Kim Jong Kook say that while making a silly smile towards his hyung.

"Just come here with the diaper hyung." Lee Kwang Soo seems to enjoy teasing their sunbae. All of them laughing at his joke. They filming until late night.

After having a dinner with all the staffs. The members go back to their place and Lee Kwang Soo will be among the last person who leave the set since he likes to help the staffs. He never change from someone who has nothing before until now. He is the prince of Asia but he never call himself as one . His humble personality is limitless . That's why everyone love him. And also one of the reasons is he really hate being alone... He's lonely and his loneliness is really severe that anyone thought it would be. He's not saying that he's lonely so many times because it just a joke. He said it because that's what he feels all the time.

But no one takes him seriously . No one... And the only person who knows all about his past and can understand his feelings is not with him at this moment and he wish he is right here, stay by his side ...