Sunset.

The horizon was escaping from reality as two of the rowdiest boys in class 1-A laid on a blanket together, their crimson orbs, admiring the oranges and pinks that painted the sky. Even though the sun was far, far away, when the blonde boy put his fist in the air, it was the same size.

"The sunset is absolutely stunning this evening," Bakugou smiles, his face was soft. He had a nice side when he wanted to. Well, when he was with Kirishima, he was delightful.

"It sure is," Kirishima reaches for the bottle of sparkling apple cider, "would you like another glass?" He holds up the bottle.

"Yes," Bakugou nods, holding out his glass, but Kirishima doesn't move a muscle, he grumbles impatiently, "fine," he rolls his eyes, "yes, please."

Kirishima nods at him, filling the wine glass up with the non-alchoholic beverage. He fills up his own glass, too.

"Uh, thanks!" Bakugou grins at Kirishima, making the red-haired boy smile right back.

"I can't believe I've taught you manners!" Kirishima laughs at Bakugou's blushing face.

"Oh shaddup!" Bakugou takes a sip of the fizzy drink, reaching for a sandwich. Kirishima made really good sandwiches, it was great.

Kirishima laughs at Bakugou's expression as he bites into the sandwich.

Bakugou rolls his eyes in response as the sunset becomes night, and the two boys now sit in silence, admiring the stars.

"Hey Bakugou," Kirishima says quietly.

"Hm?" Bakugou looks over to him questionably.

"Thanks for being my friend." The red haired boy smiles.

Bakugou inertwines his hand with Kirishima, "friend?"

The red head looks up at the blonde, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you questioning it?"

"I'm not, I just think its weird." Bakugou shakes his head.

"Why? Do you want me to say that we're best friends?" Kirishima suggests to the eager blonde.

"I-" Bakugou gives Kirishima's hand a reassuring squeeze, "I think I like the title, 'boyfriends' better..." He smiles nervously, a blush dominating his face.

Kirishima looks at Bakugou for a moment, before leaning in. Their lips meet in a soft, peaceful kiss. Bakugou plays with Kirishima's hair softly.

"I love you, Bakugou."

The blonde smiles at those words. He had always wanted to hear them, and he would cherish them forever.

"I love you too, Kirishima."