My Miracle

CHAPTER ONE

BAILEYS P.O.V

I woke up from my alarm on my phone playing kalin and myles I rolled over and pressed snooze, Today was the last day of school, I got up and put on high wasted shorts, and pink crop top and floral vans. I didn't bother putting makeup on since it was the last day of school, Zoey knocked on my door and said it was time to go. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my car keys of the shoe rack by the door and Zoey and I headed off to school, we blasted kalin and myles, Shawn mendes, Taylor caniff and jack and jack through the car.. I didn't really care for most of the music my sister had on but it will do.

School just went by fast, ugh so glad next year is my last year, I woke up from my thought when my sister was knocking on my locker, Zoey had a huge grin on her face witch was always bad 😒 she told me that mom got us somthing when we get home 😁

ZOEYS P.O.V

My mom texted me in the middle of class today and told me that Bailey and I will me going to Cali and out beach house for the summer and we would go to Magcon Cali, but I honestly don't know how bailey is going to take this she doesn't show any interest in Magcon but I'm going to take a shot and plus she's the one that can drive.

My mom told bailey and her reaction was priceless! I'm honestly just so happy be side nash cam carter and Hayes joined Magcon Cali and I get to meet Hayes!

BAILEYS P.O.V

I honestly was so happy that I got to go to Cali for the summer and I didn't mind much the Zoey is going to Magcon because mum said I can go shopping or somthing while zoeys doing her thing so I'm pretty excited!