Hips so this would be all variations on the dead

Hips so this would be all variations on the dead left isolated movement a great exercise would-be a line single Lake hit Nitric Max Muscle brains that's when you're on your back one Lakers banking year lifting her hips off the floor by shoving the bank me into the ground so one league hit praise line one Lake him praise great for activating your gluts and then our progression action is a lot of Michael progressions went in there butte alternate progression to be the deadlight and all variations that the deadly so weave why group close grip deficit deadlight sumo deadlights dropped rock bar deadlight lot of variation to the dead left than we ever quad dominant movements so again isolation would be allay extension and then our alternate progression would be squawk we've got a lot again Michael progressions along the way to get us ready for this squat for example a lot of people another noon on another little thing a lot of people don't have the core stability or the lower back support to do a squat their clocks may be ready but are all the other pieces all the other elements other school already are the available to be called upon me going to the certain movements on we've got the lower lake so that ‘sour co our top so we've got all variations of a calf press the calf raise so that as we can do is seeded Cafe Press saw is funny the other day I saw my buddies China builders cabs and Nitric Max Muscle he's got no CAS but he does about 10 plates aside on the staining Cafe Press and I’m watching him do this in is literally he's moving half the movement with a squat as he’s bending and his niece so he hasn't.

http://nitricmaxmuscledenmark.com/