The Alpha's Excape

"Brother!" screeched my four year old little sister as she pounced on top of my bed,"You need to get out of here! I over heard step papa saying he was going to kill you! He wants to be the Alpha, and since you are the proper age tomorrow, he will kill you to be the Alpha!"

I sat bolted up out of my bed at this news, all of my previous sleepiness gone. I was supposed to become Alpha tomorrow, and if my step father was trying to kill me tonight, there would be no way I could beat him. I needed to fully be an Alpha to do that.

"Ellie!" I said, trying to keep calm for her," Did you hear when he said he wanted to kill me!"

"He is coming right now." Ellie whimpered her large blue eyes tearing up as she became panicked. I soon heard the loud footsteps of my step fathers coming closer and closer to my door.

"Ellie, I need you to trust me." I whispered to her. She nodded her head in reply. I grabbed her and ran to my window. I quickly opened it and jumped out, holding my dear sister close to me.

Ellie held on to me as we dropped from the height of my room, which was on the very top floor of the pack house. I turned in the air to where I was going to be the one to hit the grass below and take the impact. I couldn't let little Ellie get hurt for me. As I hit the ground, I could tell I had broken my arm. It was the worst of my injuries. But, luckily being a werewolf came in handy. My scrapes were already healed and my arm was just a little swollen, not broken anymore though.

I regained my footing and made sure I had Ellie tightly held in my arms.i ran into the forest, but not very far, I had Ellie still. I set her down on a long fallen tree.

"Ellie," I said quietly, getting her attention," I'm going to stay away from home a little while, and I'm going to take you back as soon as it is sunrise tomorrow morning. That way no one will know you helped me."

"Can I please stay with you?" Ellie whimpered. Her eyes begging me to keep her.

" No, sweet, sweet Ellie. You won't be safe with me." I said as kindly as I could. Then I reached out and tucked a lose strand of her bright blond hair out of her eyes.

" If I can't come with you, please tell me when you will come home." Ellie's lip started to quiver and her tears threatened to come out.

" I will come home once I have found my true mate," I spoke to her kindly but sternly," Only then will I be able to be strong enough to overcome our step father."

"But that could be forever!" Ellie cried out, coming over to me and wrapping her little arms around my body. I automatically wrapped by arms around her and picked up her little body.

"It won't be though," I notified her," I am an Alpha, remember? If I really want to, my wolf will lead me to my mate." It normally doesn't work like that for most werewolves, but since I am an Alpha it's different. At 18, you finally have the chance to know who your mate is, but I haven't found mine yet, and I'm 19. My mate, and my pack's future Luna, is obviously not in my pack at the moment. I would've known during the pack meetings if my mate was there.

"Ok." Ellie sniffled, satisfied with my answer," I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I whispered after Ellie had closed her eyes and fallen asleep in my arms. I found a patch of green grass and laid Ellie on it, then I laid down next to her. I was awake the rest of the night. I couldn't let my baby sister get hurt.

Soon it was morning again. I guess when Ellie woke me up it was around 12. I wrapped my arms around Ellie's still sleeping figure, and hurried off to the window that led to her room. I climbed up the side of the pack house, using the rooms with balconies to help. once I got to Ellie's room, I opened the window and climbed through.

I sat her on her bed and turned to leave, only to be stopped by a small voice, "Wait." Ellie called out to me. I turned around and once again was standing by her purple bed. I bent down to hug her.

"See you later crocodile." I told her, my heart ripping to pieces at the thought of leaving her.

"In a while crocodile." Ellie replied, starting to cry. And then I was gone, heading off to the beautiful green woods once more.

_____AUTHORS NOTE_____

Hi everyone! How do you like my story so far! If you have any suggestions feel free to NICELY tell me. :) I might be bad at this, seeing as it's my first werewolf story, but I'll see how this goes!

Don't forget to please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW!

It would mean a lot to me. :)