01|THE VIDEO

Chapter one 

The Video 

Turning on the video, a shot of a young and smiling Clara came on the screen  along with her older twin sister Meghan "Clara, Meghan, look at the camera sweeties"  their mother's voice said as both the young girls looked at the camera, with smiles on their faces.

Meghan, who was dressed in a tiara and a princess dress, was twirling around the living room, while a giggling Clara was reading her favourite book 'Alice in Wonderland'  that her mother had got her for her birthday "Mumma get the camera out of my face please"  A young Clara's voice came through the audio as a smile appeared on the girls face.

The old clip fades out and the new clip fades in, it is once again a clip of Meghan and Clara, but this time the twins are much older and are starting their senior year of high school "Mumma do you have to film us?"  the teenage Clara asked as she was getting her bag ready for the day.

"Of course I do, my babies are starting their senior year, it's a big thing Clara" Their mother said as she turned the camera towards the stairs as Meghan came down.

"Finally you ready to go now?" The young Clara asked the young Meghan, who just gave a smile and a nod as she walked toward the front door  "bye mumma, I love you." the young Clara said as she walked out the front door, linking arms with her twin sister.

Once again the scene fades out and a new one fades in, this time it's a year later and both of the Markle girls are graduating high school  "Meghan, Clara look at the camera" both girls did as they were told and looked at the camera  "I can't believe that my babies have finally finished high school." their mother squealed as the twins smiled at their mother.

"Mumma, really?" Meghan asked her, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Oh, come on Megs, she only doing because she loves us" the voice of Clara came through with a small laughed added on to the end, the camera pointed at Clara and she smiled. These videos her mumma were making, would probably be the reason she'd smile in the future.

The video fades out and a youthful Meghan and Clara are shown once again, but this time it's only a few months later, when both of the girls were about to start their first semester at Northwestern University. 

"Meghan, Clara, say hi to grandma."  Doria said to the twin girls, who had grew up so fast, they both turned to face their mother with boxes in their arms, ready to be placed in their new dorms.

"Hey Nona!" Clara exclaimed as she walked in to the dorm building with the two , very heavy boxes, placed on top of each other, in her arms.

"Hey Nana," Meghan said dramatically, she had only started to act like that since they found out the Clara wanted to be an actor.

In  their last few years of high school, Clara had found a love for the arts, acting being her strong point, she loved the way, she didn't have to be herself but be herself at the same time, she love the way she got to express how she felt in actions.

Once again the picture fades out but this time it isn't a young Clara, this time it's an adult Clara, she had a small smile on her face.

"Right guys, from the beginning of this short video, you  just watched me grow up, for you it was just a few minutes but for me that was a lifetime , all the little clips you just watched they were filmed by the most important person in my life, my Mumma, she means the world " The Clara on the clip spoke.

"And I know I'm going off topic here, I know this clip was meant to show you who was and what I was like, but for you to know  what and who I was, you need to understand how much I love my Mumma."

"Now you just saw the beginning of my life, but my story doesn't start there, oh no it doesn't, it starts when I get a called from my sister telling me I needed to fly out to England."