A Thug to love

Ronnie POV

I took a shower and climed in bed. I started watching Boyz N The Hood. I can feel myself gettin sleepy so I turn over and drift off to sleep.

.
.
.
.
I wake up to banging at the front door, so I get up with the last little bit of strenght and open it.
Low and behold its Tray

"BOY..WHAT THE HELL WRO-"
I was cut off my sentence when Tray invites himself in the house.
"Tray...Tray...TRAYBILLS"
"HUH? ..Ooh yea wassup Lele"
He replies in a worried tone.
"Why you sound like that whats wtong?"

"Uhh... Have you seen Lucas and CICI? Because they nowhere to be found and I tried callin them but nobody answered. They phones jerp going to voicemail. I look all over our house, I went to the Trap, I went to they favorite spot, I drove around town and nobody seen em. I camt here tosee if they was here but apparently not."

I loved Tray like a brother but I swere he could be the dumbest little shit on Earth. We live right next door to them so why would here be the first LAST place he looked like really T?
"Ok imma go call her" I told him, he nodded and followed me to my room.
He sat on my bed, but I asked him to get up, so I could find my phone.
"I tried callin er about 3 times but she didnt answer. " I told em

" FUCK" he shouts.
YEA HE A THUG BUT LIKE THEY ALWAYS SAY THUGS GOT FEELINGS TO.THEN WHEN WE FINALLY LET GO OF EACH OTHER I LOOK INTO HIS EYES AND TELL HIM EVERYTHINGS GOING TO BE OK.HE SLOWLY LEANS IN AND I DO THE SAME WHILE GETTING ON MY TIPPY-TOES. WE SLOWLY KISS FOR A GOOD ONE MINUTE.THEN WHEN WE LET GO WE LAY ON MY BED THEN HE LAYS HIS HEAD ON MY CHEST AND WE SLOWLY DRIFT OFF TO SLEEP WHEN HE GOT A TEXT.FROM Lucas.