C1:Tempered

My family...they are the most annoying people I have ever met in my whole life.The only people I love to hang around with is my 6 friends and my crush.Ever since I left my room this morning,they have been bugging me about things .They practically do this every day and they wonder why I don't like them. My mother ,father,and brothers are annoying so I stay out of their way and don't say anything to them at all.All I do is come in the kitchen and they are allready loud and annoying .I waited for an hour for my school bus to come and get me and take me to school.Im A 9th grade freshmen so I' have a rough school year right now.As soon as I get on the bus,I search for my crush and her name is aaliyahl.I can't control myself when I'm around her.But....she wasn't on there,so I took my iPod out with my headphones and put my playlist of songs on while laying back.I seemed so calm for a second but after a while,the bully I hate the most came up to me and was messing with me.his name was Daryl and he loves to bully me because I'm skinny and quiet.But he doesn't know I am a boxer.I try not to let that side out of me. I told him ton leave me alone but he didn't listen to me at all. He tried to sucker punch me but I caught it and said" listen , next time u mess with me ,I will break your hand and tape it to your ass .Do u understand me". He was very shocked to see me be aggressive so he lowered his hand and said"yes"and he went back to his seat and was quiet untill we got to school ,I'm known for being weak and non aggressive so this was a shock for every body,including the bus driver. I sat back down In my seat ,grabbed my head phones,put them in my ear and enjoyed the ride .