Chapter 1

Grace's P.O.V

My friend Erin and I just posted our twentieth cover (Amnesia by 5SOS) on our YouTube channel. Recently we've been getting a ton of new fans, and way more views on our covers. Everyday I get so amazed by how much love that everyone gives us.

Erin's P.O.V

After about two weeks Grace and I posted our cover of the hit song (Amnesia), I was scrolling through my Instagram when I saw something very, and I mean very interesting...

Grace's P.O.V

I was in my room at the flat in downtown LA that me and Erin share. When I suddenly heard a scream only a murder could love. I grabbed the nearest vase and cautiously made my way down the steps only to see Erin basically having a heart-attack.

Erin's P.O.V

MICHAEL FLUFFING CLIFFORD FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM AND POSTED A PART OF OUR COVER (amnesia) captioned "beautiful cover, beautiful girls". I'm sure if Grace didn't show up to calm me down I would have 100% died right then and there.

Grace's P.O.V

ERIN! What the hell is going on!? Out of all the huffs she made gasping for air I made out "Michael-cliff-follow-cover-beautiful". "Huh", I said being completely confused. Instead she just handed me her phone. Ohhh I said in amusement and have her a cheeky wink, she immediately blushed. Let's just say Michael Clifford been Erin's #mcm for quite some time now. After her fangirling I asked her why she got that exited?

Erin's P.O.V

What do you mean why did I get so exited! Michael Clifford thinks I'm beautiful, and followed me!! If ashton called you beautiful you would already be in your grave. Grace simply replied with, "I would never have a chance with him, might as well save some disappointment". She has a point.

AUTHORS NOTE: after a couple chapters I'll start to use less point of views...what do you think? How's the story so far? It will get better. :)