chapter one

I was walking home in the rain, all alone and thought to myself "I don't even want to live anymore, I have nobody"

I put my headphones in my ears and began singing..

"I set out on a narrow way, many years ago,

hoping I would find true love, along the broken road.

But I got lost a time or two, wiped my brow and kept

pushing threw, I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you.

Every long lost dream, led me to where you are,

others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars

pointing me on my way, into your loving arms,

this much I know is true, that God bless the broken road that-"

*BANG*

I remember falling to the ground, I heard a boy scream "ARE YOU OKAY" and the last thing I remember thinking is "no im not okay random stranger i just got hit by a car" and my eyes closed and faded into complete darkness.

-Jc's Point Of View-

oh gosh, I feel terrible. I had my music turned up loud listening to Classic by MKTO and I could barely see, considering the rain was very heavy, I looked down at my phone for 2 seconds laughing because Connor wanted nutella on pizza, and wondering what made him think of that, then I heard a scream, looked up, and realised I just hit a innocent girl.

I ran out of the car, screaming asking if she was okay, tears streamed down my face cause I thought I just killed someone, her eyes closed as I started dialing 911, within minutes they were here.

I followed the ambulance as best as I could, I couldn't leave her alone. when we got there I was still crying, I just hope she was okay I know she is a fan of us, she had on a red "Booshka" shirt, of Kians. that made me feel worse though, I hope she doesnt think less of us.

*2 hours later*

a doctor came up to me, "are you with Georgia Cross?" she asked, I had know idea what her name was, soni just stood there.

"are you sir? you were the boy who was holding her when she got hit" I nodded now knowing her name.

"she is gonna be fine, but she is in a coma right now. we don't know for how long though, but you may visit her if you would like" the doctor said.

"thank you" I smiled as best as I could, whiping away my now dry tears.

"she is on floor 8, room 6" she continued

I nodded, as I was in the elevator I texted the rest of O2L to meet me in the hospital and told them the floor and room number. and of corse they were confused but I would explain when they arrived.

I opened the door to see a girl covered in wires laying there, eyes closed, and her chest slowly rising.