Chapter 24 'Twisted'

Liah's POV

There's only one week left of school, which means graduation and prom. Were having grad first, than two weeks later were having prom.

That morning I called chandler to confirm that he was my prom date, just in case. I already had my dress. It was a red, mermaid, cross neck dress with a thick line of rhinestones at the waist line.

In school were doing nothing, just talking about college and university, what you want as a career, that kinda stuff.

Grad was in two days! I thought id be bummed about it but I'm pretty excited! but, prom on the other hand... not so much. I never liked school dances in the first place. And, I feel terrible for the people without dates. I still kinda don't want to go, but chandler convinced me.

Tori's POV

Liah Anderson. she's got something to do with chandler, I feel it.

But has anyone ever questioned her past before?
Yes, Me and Jacob. Not to while ago actually. And what better way, to find out about someone than to google them. So we did, and the dirt we got on her.

Wow, she must have had a tough life with this Tyler kid trying to kill her and stuff. Should have killed the damn girl sooner.

I think she has a crush on chandler, and I think chandler has a crush on her! I'm not letting that happen! so, might as well turn Chandler against her, and hate her with his life practically despising every single moment that he remembers her face, voice, skin and the way she talked, brushed her hair and-
Just everything.

This story is twisted, in a sick, psycho way.
But let's make it really twisted, the story line different.

She was the one who tried to kill Tyler, he was so scared of her after he ran off away from the town and never heard of again and she stayed in jail for 3 years then was bailed or something... I'm pretty sure that isn't legal cause of murder but he'll buy it. That's me and Jacobs version of the story. Wayyy better!

Chandler would be so disgusted, he'd hate her and come running back to me with more affection that ever! because we are still dating... aren't we?

So here's me and Jacobs plan...

We went to the Ice cream shop to talk it over, that was when Chandler came by which put us in total lock down mode. I told Jacob to make these papers.
Like, the ones of a article on a website, the only difference would be that these ones are fake.

They'd have the murder mystery article with Liah's name and Tyler's on the cover! headlines!
'This just in! Liah Anderson crazy on the lose! Killing everyone in her tracks!'

The thought of it makes me grin!

the rough copies Jacob was showing me the other day were perfect! now, we just have to show chandler, get him all mad and have him turn on Liah...

--

Liah's POV

My phone begins to ring... it was Sam!

S- Sam L- Liah
-------
L- hey Sam what's up?

S- hey! nothing really, wondering if you wanted to come over or something, you like movies and video games right?

L- uh yeah of course, movies and video games are my weekends, and summers, and life

S- *laughing* awesome so what time you free?

L- oh wait is chandler coming?

S- ... Wasn't planning on it but I could ask him

L- o-okay