Thirteen Reasons Why

NAME|| Ryder Merrel

AGE|| 16

SEXUALITY|| Pansexual

LOOKS|| Mia Alves

ON TAPE, WHY|| Ryder is on the tapes because of the way she treated her

ON TAPE, WHY|| Ryder is on the tapes because of the way she treated her. They used to be best friends but then Bryce raped her. Hannah kept trying to get Ryder help then she snapped and called her a jealous bitch and spread rumours about her. She also bullied her, even though she knew she Hannah needed a friend.

BACKSTORY|| Ryder has had a difficult life for as long as she could remember. Her mother left so she was raised by her father. Her father wanted a boy so he tried to make Ryder like one. It worked. They have a pretty normal life though. She's happy. Well, until the story of Bryce raping her got out and became twisted...

LOVE INTEREST|| Justin Foley

DISORDERS|| Eating Disorder

OTHER|| She plays football with the guys football team
____________________________________

NAME|| December Winters

AGE|| 16

SEXUALITY|| Gay

LOOKS|| Troye Sivan

ON TAPE, WHY?|| On tape for trying to force Hannah into a eating disability just as he did to Ryder

ON TAPE, WHY?|| On tape for trying to force Hannah into a eating disability just as he did to Ryder. One day, Hannah asked how he stayed so skinny and he told her that he puked up his food. He then tried to bully her into doing it as well.

BACKSTORY|| December grew up a privileged boy. His family is very well known and wealthy. He always got what he wanted and was a trendsetter. Until Hannah's death. That's when he started to become... darker. He would always to dangerous things and use dark humour. But he's still that good guy sometimes.

LOVE INTEREST: Justin Foley

DISORDER: Eating disorder

Other: Cross dresses sometimes but is never bullied because if his family reputation.