Inspirational

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.” 

― C. JoyBell C.

“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” 

― Sigmund Freud

“No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it” 

― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

“Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn't happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?” 

― Elizabeth Scott, Perfect You

“If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.” 

― Woody Allen

“Anger is like flowing water; there's nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow. Hate is like stagnant water; anger that you denied yourself the freedom to feel, the freedom to flow; water that you gathered in one place and left to forget. Stagnant water becomes dirty, stinky, disease-ridden, poisonous, deadly; that is your hate. On flowing water travels little paper boats; paper boats of forgiveness. Allow yourself to feel anger, allow your waters to flow, along with all the paper boats of forgiveness. Be human.” 

― C. JoyBell C.

“Dare to love yourself

as if you were a rainbow

with gold at both ends.” 

― Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams

“There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with.” 

― Harry Crews

“Faith moves mountains, love transforms hearts.” 

― John Paul Warren

“Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.” 

― Michelle Hodkin

“There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.” 

― Judith McNaught