Chapter 1

So This is My Second Fan Fiction . ! * I havent Finished the first one*  I Hope You Like It , I've Been THinking About it For a While So Here it Is . ! ! Comment & Vote . !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[ Princetions POV ] 

November 3, 2012 5:14pm

       I flipped threw book after book looking for her picture. Im tired and exhausted, my eyes burn from crying to the point where I cant bring anymore tears. I can't believe she's gone. I think of all the amazing times we've had. Her smile. Her laugh.

       The way she looked at me when she was excited. The glimmer in her eyes when I first saw her. I feel a tight pain in my chest. Pain. Deprestion. Regret. I never should have let her go. I should have stayed with her! My throat tightens as I think of the night. I choke out a sob and my mother comes to comfort me. I feel the eyes of everybody on me. 

      I start the second book barely looking at the cover. There are all types of pictures of young girls in here. None of them MY girl. I see the word Deceased stamped over multiple girls. My stomach tightened. Next to some of the girls pictures I saw the words buried alive, slaughtered. Raped.

I jumped up an ran the the nearest trash can, throwing up everything I've eaten the last 5 hours.

" He can't handle it, make him stop!"

" Ma'm-"

"He is not the only one who knows what she looks like dammit!"

I ignored them and go back to my seat starting the third book. I actually look at the cover this time. Big bold letters in black, 'AMBER ALERTS' printed onto the leather cover. I take a deep breath and open the book, seeing the picture I've been looking for the past 2 hours.

"That's her." I choke out.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

[ Asias POV ]

January 14 , 2012 9:30pm

     I Jumped up and screamed in excitment as the qaurterback; number 81 scored a touchdown, causing the Scorgasms to win the game. Everybody in the Sky Box jumped and cheered. I glanced over at my mom and it seemed as if she was smiling just as much as I was.

      I looked down at the field just in time to see number 81, or in other words my dad, get attacked by his teamates. My smile grew even bigger and I knew I looked like some type of fool. I was so busy watching the field I didn't notice the Sky Box clearing out.

"Asia, lets go see your father before the fans attack him." she yelled over the noise. I nodded, not feeling like yelling anymore. I grabbed my domo bag and headed to the door. My phone began to ring and I frowned. My friends know not to call me during one of my dads football games, unless it was an emergancy.

    When I say emergancy I mean a Mindless emergancy. Yes, as in a Mindless Behavior emergancy. I'm pretty sure I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I guess I can say i'm a big fan. I think in the past few years everything has gotten to them though. I Mean, they don't even do MB Cam anymore!

I dig for my phone, bobbing my head slightly to the beat of Function by E-40 . As soon as my fingers wrapped around my phone I whipped my shoulder length hair to the side , just in time for my ear to meet my phone as my finger clicked the call button. 

"Hello!" I screamed into the phone. These people are going crazy!  I couuld barely make out what was being said on the other side of my phone, but I was pretty sure the person was screaming. The few words I could make out were 'Tour' 'Over' 'Home' 'Oh My God! ' I looked at my mother giving me a confused looked.