Ritik Flirts With Shivanya

In last episode Shivanya slips from stairs and Ritik saves her. They share an eyelock with each other as it was the moment both felt for. Then Shivanya comes back to senses and says 'leave me' everyone is watching us and I am even late for interview to which Ritik smiles and says 'Are you sure I should leave you? ' she nods her head in yes to which Ritik leaves her and she was about to fall once again! Being a gentleman ritik holds her again so she dont get hurt.
Shivanya says 'Thank You' and blushes. Ritik replies 'My Pleasure😂, If I wouldn't have hold you, you would have fall down again hahahaha😂' "What is your name beautiful girl?" Shivanya turns and steps up the stairs without answering his question and as she turned her long beautiful hair sweetly touches Ritik's face. He smiled a little then.

Shivanya carefully steps up the stairs

Shivanya carefully steps up the stairs. Ritik comes behind her. She reached the 5th floor where the interview was scheduled to take place at 11:00 a.m. She took a look at her watch and realised that it was 11:05 am. In the meanwhile a peon comes and shouts "Shivanya Verma come in".
Shivanya enters the room then. She was shocked to see Ritik sitting there.

Shivanya : You??
Ritik : Yes Me!
Shivanya : What? You will take my interview! 😲
Ritik : Ofcourse. My dad told me to take the interviews.
Shivanya *whispers* : This person is taking my interview??? How?? Why?? It's okay Shivi (her nickname) calm down he is the son of the boss of this company. You are well qualified and you will get the job definitely!

Ritik snapped. "What are you saying, say a bit louder."
Shivanya : Nothing.

*Ritik's Dad enters*
Ritik's Dad (Mr. Ankush Raheja) : I was supposed to take the interviews, why are you here son.
Ritik : I thought you were busy so I came here.
*Ritik winks looking at Shivanya. Shivanya is shocked😲 Ritik's Dad didn't noticed it.*
Ankush Raheja : No Ritik, I just went out for a while. Ok now you go to your cabin. Let me take the interview.
Ritik : Ok Dad.

Ankush Raheja (to Shivanya) : Take the seat.
Shivanya : Yes sir.
"What is your name?"
"Shivanya Verma"
"Show your CV."
Shivanya gives the file to him.
Ankush Raheja reads her CV and says : Wow you are so well qualified. You deserve this job. So from when you're joining?
Shivanya: Thank You So Much Sir. I am joining from tomorrow?

She moves out of the room and sees Ritik standing there.
Ritik : How was your interview then?
Shivanya : Why should I tell you?
Ritik : Why you should not tell me?
Shivanya : Because.... because I will not tell you.
Ritik : Oh then don't tell me *laughs*😂
Shivanya : You winked me in front of your dad??
Ritik : I didn't do it.
Shivanya : You did. Don't act like you didn't do it.
Ritik : Yes I did it. So???
Shivanya : You can't do that.
Ritik : I can do that.
Shivanya : O God! I will become crazy if I talk to this boy anymore now!

*Shivanya goes back to her home*. She informed her parents.
Shivanya : I got the job mummy daddy!
Shivanya's Mummy (Mrs. Rashmi Verma) : I knew you will get it.
Shivanya's Daddy (Mr. Satyam Verma) : Congratulations Shivi! You deserve it.

[A little more information about Shivanya's Family and Shivanya~~

Shivanya's family was economically very strong. Though they had their own business but Shivanya wanted a job on her own not as a gift from his Dad. She did very well in her school life. And she broke all the toppers' records in her college life. She was good in every skill.]