6 years later

I'm now 23 and i just graduated college. my parents found me and beat the shit out of me. i was sad that they found me but now i know for a fact there in jail because i was the one to put them there. I pulled up to Da'Kine and got out of my car and started heading in. i smiled as everyone was in the lounge. "Well well well. 6 years huh?" Beth looked at me and screamed. "Isabella!" she hugged me and i smiled. "Hey Bethy." "We missed you." "I missed you guys to." i hugged everyone and realized Leland wasn't here and i frowned. "Where have you been." "Well i was in College and i just graduated with a Bachelors in Law enforcement and a few months ago they found me and this happened." i pointed to my knee and my thigh. "I have arrow like scars on my thigh and my knee got messed up badly." she nodded and Duane Lee side hugged me. "Well it's good to have you back plus Leland will be here real soon and it will make his whole entire life that your here." i smiled when i heard the door open and heard him talking. "Well looks like this guy is a runner - Holly shit." he saw me and i smiled. "Hey Lele." he ran at me and picked me up in a bear hug. we were close. "I can't believe it's you." Dog laughed. "Put her down Leland. we got one and she's coming with us." Dog came to me and put my badge around me and i smiled.

             After the catch i headed to my car but was stopped. "Hey why don't you come to the barbecue tonight. i know you know you won't regret it." i nodded and went to my apartment to change.