Moving On From Mr.Perfect

****** If you really want to connect to this story, go back and read the last two books ion this series********

~~~~

Kierra Pov:

   I slowly walked away from Christofer's seldom, peaceful grave to go meet Taylor in the van. I didn't feel like going to rehersel right after visiting Christofer, but you have to do what you have to do when you're in a big band like NeverShoutNever. Christofer would want me to work hard in the studio for him, anyway.

     I am sorry, I haven't formally introduced myself. My name is Kierra Collins, and this is my story. About a year ago, me and my wonderful boyfriend  Christofer Drew and I, were about to get engaged, when his angry, jail broken ex-girlfriend decided to kidnap me and try to win him back. Me and Christofer were so deeply in love that there was no way he would ever accept to Lexi her heart back, he loved me and only me. But one night, when he came searching for my kidnapped self, he got into a car chase with my kidnapper, and wrecked his car into a tree. I witnessed this horrific and life changing event while in the car that caused him to die. I took his place in his band that I adored before I even met Christofer, NeverShoutNever. I am currently dating Christofer's best friend, and the Bass Guitarist in the band, Taylor Macfee. Hayden Kaiser is the drummer, and only other band member. He is really good with the drums.

    A week after the crash happened, I got a letter from a person signed "C". It said to move on, and be happy, because when I am happy, he is happy. So, I took it as a very powerful sign to be happy and get on with my life, even though I still miss Chris dearly. He will always hold my heart, and even though I love Taylor, Christofer is the only one who truly was perfect for me.

   Taylor looked over to me in the passenger side of the Loveway Records van and noticed my eyes were starting to tear over.

"Honey are you alright?" He asked me looking concerned.

"Oh, yeah I am fine." I replied.

"Lets talk. What on your mind sweetheart."

"Nothing, just thinking about Christofer."

"As always." Taylor said with a sympathetic smile

I looked down at my feet. Happy thoughts, Chris would want you to stay strong.

"Yeah, I am alright though." I said to him, trying to hide all the pain and sadness that has built up inside of me from the past year or so. He could always tell that there was pain hidden behind my hazel eyes, I knew it. But he never said anything. We suddenly pulled up to the Loveway Records studio, and I hopped out of the van. Everytime I got out of a vehicle it reminded me of what Christofer would always do

We pulled up to the fancy french restaraunt Chris was taking me to.

"Here you go. my lady." Christofer opened my car door, and kissed my hand.

"Why thank you." I said with a slight grin.

We walked hand in hand into the restaraunt.

Kierra, are you coming?" Taylor shouted from the Loveway window.

"Yeah I am coming!" I replied, breaking out of my deep flashback. I ran quickly up to the brick building, and walked in casually.

Hayden was rocking out on the drums, while Taylor was throwing his bass up in the air and catching it. He always did that.

"Yo, lets do this." Hayden said, seriously. Hayden was the shy, serious one of the group.

"Alright." I said. I walked over to the mic.

"What song first?" I asked them.

"Oh lets do Piggy Bank!" Taylor suggested.

Oh great. Even though this song is an upbeat tune, it was the one that me and Christofer always used to sing, I cannot go through it without tearing up.

"Hit it!" I yelled.

"A Poor man will kill for the bank, what a rich man would die for, if thats the case, well I am running this race because the last thing I waste time. Cause see time is money and money is time so you could buy yourself a new girlfriend! She'll be a cold-hearted woman with a greedy eye, waiting for your old as* to die. I am so happy here with you cause your my type of girl! You never cared about my empty piggybank or all the things that we could never do!"

I sang through the whole song, sorrows kept inside, happy face showing. This show was all for Christofer, I was actually nothing inside without him.