Calm Down I Love You

Hayden and I were face to face only inches aprart, and Taylor was standing feeling lost at the other side of the room. Anger filled his eyes to the point where his pupils were almost a bare nothing. You could taste the great tension in the room of awkward silence. Suddenly, Taylor rushed over and grabbed Hayden by his long, dark hair and pulled him into the hallway.

"Let me down you jerk!" Hayden was shouting in pain.

"Taylor no!" I screamed loudly.

I couldn't leave my hospital bed with a fractured skull, so I picked up the buzzer on the side of my bed to call the nurses in as an emergancy. It went off, and a skinny, blonde, young looking nurse walked into the room with a worried expression. 

"What is it hun?" She asked, breathing heavily.

"My friend and boyfriend are in a fight somewhere, they just went into the hallway!" I told her.

She ran out of the room, where I heard muffled voices yelling and screaming until silence filled the hallways for a good two hours. I was listening to Chris's messages when the door knob turned. A bright face walked into the room. 

"Whats up buttercup?" Hayden limped into the room with a bandaged up arm and many bruises, along with a black eye.

"What did he do to you?" I asked him with tear filled eyes. My boyfriend is not this evil man that is violent. Its not Taylor anymore.

"Just a little mishap, don't get yourself worked up over it sweetheart." He said, not mentioning what almost happened just a few hours before.

I shook my head and rested it back on the headstand behing my bed.

"Life isn't supposed to be like this, not at all. I am supposed to be that strong girl that never cried like before, not this overly attached priss who cries all day." I said.

"I just want out.'