Chapter Nine - It's Over

Chapter 9

Charlie's POV -

"Charlie..." silence. "Charlie..." more silence "Charrrlieee! Wake up!" I practically jump out of bed, seeing a smiley Joey above me.

"What the heck!?" I yell, rubbing my head and groaning. "Time to go to school!" She says cheerily and hops off my bed before disappearing into my closet. "Oh great.." I mumble as I come to a stand, walking to get my shower.

I look in the mirror as I strip down, seeing the large bruise on my right cheek. 

'Oh yeah, you've got to break up with him today. Just great.' I think to myself as I turn the faucet to my shower, stepping into the warm water. 

It burned at first but my body quickly got used to the heat as I cleansed my worn out body.

Around twenty minutes later I found myself letting Joey pick my outfit out as I blow dryed my hair out. She said she wanted me to look sexy for when I broke up with Bryan, so it'd leave him wanting what he couldn't have.

I laughed softly and smile, "Of course Joey. Just what I was going for." I joke.

We both soon got dressed and then grabbed out bags, going to school. I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I got out and locked the doors after Joey did.

We walked into school and eyes were on us, I was hoping I was wasn't sweating and the makeup on my cheek hadn't worn off.

"Hey Char!" I hear behind me, then turned to see Bryan running after me. I roll my eyes, stopping and turning to fold my arms over my chest. "What?" I ask, not really having the time of day for this douche in front of me.

"Look, I'm so so sorry about last night! I have no clue what got into me, please," He said, with pleading eyes. "Forgive me."

I can't help but roll my eyes, Joey scoffing herself. "No. I won't forgive you. In fact, maybe I do. You lost control or whatever, but we're over. Done deal, have a great life. Pig." I say and walk off.

His eyes shot daggers but I ignore them, looping my arm with Joey's as we walk down the hallway.

"That's fine! I didn't need you anyways! Your just another fake b*tch!" He calls.

I laugh, "Takes one to know one!" I sing and walk into class with Joey, smiling confidently.

"That was amazing, so fun. Did you see him beg? I knew that outfit would get him." Joey cracked, smiling as we sat beside each other.

"I know right, priceless." I sat with a smile.