Deserve it

A/N: this is based on a lapidot comic :) it's sad and won't end happy, sorry.

••Virgil's pov••

I let out a soft groan. Roman has been annoying me lately. He keeps getting to be "nice" to me, but it's overwhelming. I know he dose t really care. He's just faking it. All that I can don is count down the time till he starts hating me again. I don't like this false hope. He's probably just doing this to gain my trust for some elaborate and cruel prank. That explains the random kindness. Yeah, totally.

°Romans pov°•

I smiled a giddy smile as I thought of Virgil. He's been on my mind non stop since I realized I have feelings for him. But I feel bad... All he knows is me being mean to him. So I've been trying to be nice to make uo for it. I want him to see that I care. Speaking of the anxious side, I should pay him a visit! I've been working really hard on something with Paton's help and I think heel love it. I grab the small black and purple book and make my way to the dark princes room.

~Third person pov~

The fanciful side made his way to the anxious sides room, humming a little tune. He knocked on the purple and black door happily. There's was a soft groan from the other side before the darkest of the sides opened the door. "Hello Anxiety!" Roman said in his usual eccentric and animated voice. "what do you want Roman." The darker responded, not in a very good mood. "I got you a little gift so to speak. "

Anxiety groaned and turned away to close the door. Roman out his hand uo to keep it open and followed. "Anx-Virgil... It's just a gift" Roman tried to go on but anxiety let out another groan "I don't care about your stupid gift Roman!" he shouted, glaring. Roman paused and his expression turned sour. "of course you don't." Roman mumbled. "What?!" The darker hissed. "I said of course you don't! You only care about yourself!" Roman raised his voice. "Oh and you think your so much better?" The anxious one responded. "Actually I thinking am! I care for Thomas, and Logan, and Paton. And I'm trying to show no care about you!" The creative one shouted. "Why would you care about me?!" The other yelled back "Because I'm trying to be kind." Roman said getting a bit more annoyed. "I Don't want your kindness!" Virgil snapped.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!" Roman yelled, throwing the box to the ground with a small sound of something shattering. With tears brimming in his eyes he left. Virgil stared own at the ruined box. He picked it up, eyes widening at what he saw. It was a fairly well crafted bracelet, the main charm being a black and purple Rose charm, whish was now cracked. The note with it read

"Maybe there are still something in this life that make it worth living.
-Love Roman"

Virgil's eyes widened as he began to cry. Cries turned to loud and gross sobs as he clutched the ruined bracelet close. He cried as he realized he had mad who's one fear come true.