33. What have I gotten myself into?

Khushi

It was morning, we woke up a few minutes ago and watched the sunrise, snuggling into each other on the mattress on our balcony. He was playing with my fingers while I was just staring at him with a smile playing on my lips. We didn't need words to express what we were feeling at that moment. It was just surreal and all that I needed. I took his hands and guided them to my bare back wrapping them tightly around me.

He nuzzled his nose in my hair and planted kisses on my forehead. His fingers traced the nape of my neck, caressing my tattooed skin. I was the happiest person after seeing his reaction to the tattoo because, for the first time, it was me who did something special for him.

"Shall we go inside, I am very hungry?" I mumbled stifling a yawn.

"Just go, take a shower. I'll make breakfast." He replied, kissing my forehead again. I nodded smiling and we both went back to our room.

I went to take a shower and after getting ready, I went downstairs to join Adi in the kitchen. He was wearing an apron around his torso. I stopped at the doorway and took my time staring at him. It was my favourite thing to do, starting at him like a creep. I could stare at him all day and never get tired. Everything about him was special - his beautiful face, his smile, his happy eyes and his beautiful soul. I loved every bit of him, all of him. He caught me staring and I smiled at him.

He dropped the spoon on the platter and walked towards me. His eyes were hungry and a sensuous smile was playing on his lips. I didn't move an inch from my place, just kept looking at him. He extended his hand towards me and I took it smiling. He took the advantage, pulling me towards himself and pressed his lips on mine. I responded to him immediately, he let me take control as I tugged his hair with my fingers pulling him closer. We both were panting trying to catch our breaths. He pulled back, pecking my lips one more time.

"I think I should feed you some food now, you need real proteins." He whispered in my ear, grinning and after making me sit on the kitchen stool, started feeding me the breakfast, stealing kisses in between. I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to control my laugh.

"Stop distracting me." I gave him a stern look.

"What? I am just taking the proteins I need, baby." He replied with an innocent face and kissed me again. I giggled at his response and shook my head at him.

"We are going to visit the office today. Right?" I asked stealing a bite from his plate.

"Yes. Why?" He asked raising a brow, sensing mischief from me.

"Umm, nothing," I replied with a naughty smile and continued eating.

"Come on, out with it." He said folding his arms around his chest.

"Nothing just wanted to remind you that I am your assistant," I replied smirking.

"I know you are my... Wait! No, no, no. You are not doing it." He muttered as he realised my intentions.

"Am I doing something?" I asked innocently.

"Khush!!!" He glared at me.

"Yes, baby?" I asked pouting.

"Don't baby me. You are going as my wife, not as my assistant and that's final." He declared looking at me sternly.

"I will go as your assistant because I want to see how people here, especially women behave around you and that's final. Okay, baby?" I asked kissing his jaw sensuously.

"Urgh! Impossible woman." He growled. I laughed at his expressions.

"I will clean the dishes and then we are leaving. Okay?" I asked nudging his shoulder and picked our plates.