Sub!Levi x Dom!Reader

If you had even laid your eyes upon the Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman, you would think that nothing bothered him. He was very stoic and showed no emotion except annoyance at times. But let's face it, no one is perfect. There were things that annoyed Levi to the point of insanity.

Dirt, Hanji Zoe's experiments, Eren Jeager's titan shifting and Squad Leader (F/n) (L/n).

Being a clean freak meant he hated any kind of dirt or durst that he could see. If the room wasn't spotless, it was useless. Let's be honest, no one in the base likes Hanji Zoe's experiments -except (F/n), but she was annoying anyways- and therefore, the experiments should be banned. But no, Commander Erwin Smith wanted to make Levi's life hell, and let the crazy scientist continue making explosions in her room. Now, no matter how great thing Eren's shifting was for the humanity, it was still annoying as hell. Every time he shifted, a lot of dust would fly around and Levi was forced to actually ignore the dirt, since they had important training to do. Also, he was bad at controlling it at times, so shifting while picking up a spoon was annoying beyond belief.

And then there was (F/n) (L/n). She was number one on his back list, even above the dirt. She may be a woman, but an annoying one. Her laughter was pleasant to Levi's ears, which made him mad, since he didn't like the thought of liking things. Her (e/c) eyes were beautiful, it made him furious, since more than once had he gotten lost in them. Her (h/c) hair was perfect, which made Levi want to punch someone, since he once or twice almost reach out to touch it. But most of all, what annoyed him the most was that no matter how beautiful and how loud Levi's heart would beat when she was close by, she was an asshole towards him.

She got well along with others, especially Hanji and Petra. Yet she found it fun to think she was above him in every way. Levi was the Lance Corporal, and (F/n) was only a Squad Leader, yet, she refused to show respect towards him, much less do as Levi told her to. She made every nerve in his body tick faster and faster to the point of explosion. She wasn't only stepping on his nerves, no, she was dancing the shitty macarena on them while she was at it.

But currently, Erwin topped the black list. Why, you ask? Well, funny you would ask. Erwin fucking Smith, ordered (F/n) and Levi to do paperwork together. TOGETHER! Only the thought of being in the same room made Levi's blood boil. Not only that he had to spend his evening with (F/n), but the thought that it was he and his to called ”crush” in the same room, alone. Yes it might sound childish that a full grown man such as Levi had a crush, but he was only human. It might sound cliché and ”girly” that he would fall for the ”bad girl”. As Levi had heard it was more of a girl thing to fall for the bad boy. So yes, it did rub his ego, quite a lot. Therefore he hated Erwin right now.

The humanity's strongest soldier, had a school girl crush. How embarrassing.

Either way, (F/n) made it quite obvious that she didn't enjoy Levi's company, at all! She would lift her head high when Levi watched, as if showing that she thought he was short. She wouldn't listen to his orders, doing something completely else than what he told her to. She wouldn't miss a chance to mock him, or just right down ignore him like he was air.

”Oi, short shots!” someone yelled, knocking on the door, not so gently either. ”Are your pants on? I don't want to see anything weird.”

”Just get in here, (L/n)!” Levi hissed back, clutching his pen tighter in anger -maybe even in anticipation. He loved challenges, and (F/n) surely was one, maybe even a little bit too big of a challenge.

The door flung open, and (F/n) stepped inside, looking just as annoyed as Levi himself. She kicked the door close after her, and stopped over to the desk where Levi was seated. Flopping down on the chair in front of him, she crossed her arms and glared at the Corporal.