1

Jung Hoseok was probably the happiest man alive right now. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, children were laughing and it was as if the world was just as happy as Hoseok. Only thing that would make it more perfect is if there was a bright and colourful double rainbow in the sky.

Today was the day Hoseok got to go over to his classmate's house to work on a project. To anyone else this sounds boring but to Hoseok it's the greatest thing ever. Simply because that classmate is the one and only Min Yoongi. Hoseok is completely whipped for this guy, though he'll never admit it out loud playing it off as an admiration for the older's beauty. There was one time when he spent eight hours in a call with his best friend Jimin just talking about Yoongi. Jimin had started to fall asleep however and his boyfriend Jungkook and roommate Taehyung had taken the phone to tell Hoseok to go to sleep because it was midnight and Jimin had a major test the next day. Hoseok sighed at the memory continuing on his way to Yoongi's house.

The blue rooftops of the apartment complex came into view, sooner than expected. Hoseok smiled brighter, breaking out into a jog. He soon arrived three or five minutes later climbing the few steps to Yoongi's apartment. Hoseok adjusted his bag on his shoulder and took a deep breath before ringing the door bell.

A bark ripped through the silence and Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in thought not realizing Yoongi had a dog. Then a voice was heard attempting to hush the barking dog. Hoseok smiled a bit thinking about his crush and how small and cute he was, but how he could also beat him up if really wanted. Hoseok wouldn't even be mad though. Yoongi punch him, break his arms and Hoseok would still love him.

The door was then opened and not even ten seconds later Hoseok's mouth did too. He felt as if everything just went still, the birds were quiet, no cars could be heard, children weren't laughing. Everything was quiet. Not daring to break the silence.

Hoseok attempted a minute to take in what he was looking at. Yoongi's face, beautiful as always, but framed by shoulder length jet black hair. He wore a black skirt, black shirt, and a red jacket over it. He was still shorter than  but his bright red lips looked threatening.

"Yoongi hyung" Hoseok started "Why are you wearing a skirt?"

Hoseok watched as the shorter looked down at the skirt he was wearing and then back up at Hoseok.

"Do I look cute?" the question was out of no where. Hoseok gulped and slowly nodded. "Cool, so what do you want?" Hoseok blinked in disbelief. Yoongi didn't look at all embarrassed. He was wearing a skirt, a wig, AND make up. Since when was Yoongi into cross dressing? Did he care that Hoseok saw him? It didn't seem like it. Hoseok looked down at him suddenly remembering the reason he was there and that Yoongi had just asked him a question.

"Oh, uh. The project? For Mr. Choi's class? We're partners." Hoseok watched as Yoongi blinked a few times. "Oh, right...Come in I guess." Yoongi walked off leaving the door opened for his guest. Hoseok ran a hand through his orange dyed hair trying to prepare himself for anything that was to happen.

He walked into the house closing the door behind him and headed to the living room. He took another look at Yoongi taking in the sight before him. Yeah he looked cute but he ALWAYS looked cute. Except when he's cussing someone out. That's just sexy. Hoseok blinks and thinks he might have a problem.

He probably does.

He sets his bag down and opens it taking out his laptop, a poster board, some pens and pencils, and some colorful markers. He looks over at Yoongi who is just sitting there on the couch, on his phone STILL wearing a skirt and looking like a cute girl. Hoseok blinked again and waved his hand at Yoongi getting his attention. "Are you ready?" Yoongi blinked and twirled the jet black strands of hair around his finger  "Nope" he glanced back down at his phone "you can go ahead and get started though, just gimme a minute." Hoseok shrugged and started on the project. About ten minutes of silence and Hoseok working while Yoongi sat there doing whatever on his phone. Hoseok pursed his lips about to say something but then Yoongi let out a small laugh. Almost like a giggle but more of a chuckle and it was the most adorable thing Hoseok had ever seen. More adorable than a baby, more adorable than the cute cat videos online, more adorable than the small cute brown dog across the room, more adorable than Park Jimin in Jungkook's hoodie. Hoseok took in a sharp breath trying to get his life together and at least act normal around his crush without embarrassing himself. He then decided to continue working on the project. He managed to get a good bit of it done doing just enough but not to much so Yoongi could help out some. He was about to ask when Yoongi was gonna do anything but then he heard the older male laugh. It was small and quiet. It was also endless. Hoseok's heart skipped a beat as the beautiful sound fell from the smaller boy's lips. He looked up and smiled a bit. He couldn't help but wonder though what the joke was.