Part 1

Harry's and louis have a Fourth of July party at y/n house tonight , Harry texts louis to come over Harry Picks up his house and starts to take a shower , he plays music as he runs his hands through his hair he rinses the silky locks and he makes his way to his chest and washes his arms with body wash
that smells amazing , he smells really good as the steam rises and the soap runs down the drain now he gets to his hips and legs and dick he gets really hard thinking about louis and he whimpers as he kind of starts to pump himself with the slippery soap and as the music ends he heard louis call his name "Harold?". "I'm in the shower!." As his deep voice echos and his raspy voice fills the room. Louis walks up stairs , He is wearing an American flag muscle tank top black skinny jeans and black vans. He knocks on the door and says "Hey babe". Harry smirks and he gets really hard. Louis wants to ask him for it but he doesn't know how. "Damn your ass is hot babe". Harry replies "and you fuck good too". "How about we spend the day together and skip that party and have our own" louis says as he gets a little nervous. Harry Replies "Sure it will be great". Harry really is hard now. "Come in and shower with me pleaseee". Harry says , Louis replies "of course your a hot little slut that wants his daddy so bad". Yes of course daddy please. "We can take it roughly or slow babe I'm coming in ". Louis takes off his shirt and shoes as his hair ruffs and gets messy , he unbuttons his pants and harry sits down and spreads his legs and as louis takes off his American flag thong and. Says " we are just going to celebrate today like this." Harry moans and smirks "yeah we are." Louis length slaps against his stomach. "Yeah you are fucking amazing".