Chapter one

I sit at the back of the classroom reading my book, avoiding everyone. I am really lonely cos I don't want to come close or touch anyone or I will see their future. I hate hate hate doing that. But sometimes it is really hard not to touch anyone. I am such a MASSIVE clutz. When I walk in the school hallway I trip over my own feet and fall into other people, then I see flashed of gruesome deaths and sad and lonely deaths. Most of the people I see are going to be really rich. Cos I see them in the future having a massive house and garden.

I jump as the bell goes off for lunch break, I scramble to my feet dropping my book in the process. I walk really fast out the classroom nearly crashing into the wall, I swerve around it and head to my locker. I close my locker and head to the library, the only place where I don't come across many other people. I head to my favourite part of the library and sit down and read my book. I am really engrossed in the book until someone falls on top of me. Expecting to see their future I close my eyes. But I don't see anything, I look up to the girl who was apologising non-stop. When she sees me look at her she explains she is new and very clumsy. I understand that so I tell her that it's fine I am a big clutz as well.

As she walks away I am really confused, why didn't she have a future. Everybody does, right? I am guessing that she has a way of blocking herself so she can't be read. I scramble to my feet racing where the girl went. But she had disappeared. I stopped now even more confused. I pivoted on one foot and looked around. I gave a sigh of defeat and sank down back to my spot and kept reading.

Note; I will update when I have thought of new ideas and when someone comments on this and maybe give me some Ideas of what should happen!! I am still improving my writing skills. This is the first book I have ever written with chapters!!