Chapter 2

Once they all stepped into the school hallway, they all went to their lockers to get their stuff for first period. Since Brittany is Principal's assistant, she doesn't have to go but is since it's her week for being in class, she needs to be there. Brittany whines "Why does it have to be my week to be in class!" Eleanor rolls her eyes "Britt it's not that bad..." Brittany groans and whispers "Easy for you to say. Your not the one who is pregnant" Eleanor whispers back "Touché" Simon sighs "Come on guys, let's go to before Miss. Smith gets mad." They all walk to class and once they got there they sat in their seats but Alvin and Jeanette switched just for Brittany's pregnancy to there classmates confusion. Miss Smith sighs "Alright everyone settle down" Everyone stops and listens "Okay, take out your homework that was handed out over the weekend" Alvin groans and Brittany notices and puts her hand on his. Alvin looks at her and whispers "I didn't do it because of our wonderful incident" Brittany gives him a sly smile "It's ok Al, I'm sure she will understand" Alvin sighs and nodes. Miss Smith comes over to Alvin and Brittany "You two are excused. Alvin have this in by tomorrow" Alvin nodes "At the end of class I want to talk to you two about you know what" They both nodded. Their friends look at them questionably but they didn't notice.

(30 minutes later)

The bell has just rang and Alvin's Brothers and Brittany's Sisters left for there next class while Alvin and Brittany jumped into Miss Smith's desk. Miss Smith looks at them "How's the pregnancy going?" Alvin blinks and looks a Brittany who gets the message "It's going well" "Beside the Morning sickness and the constant bathroom breaks she's good" Alvin randomly says while Brittany punched him in the arm "Oww!" Miss Smith rolls her eyes "Well from the sound of that, it seems everything seems good. They smiled. Miss Smith looks at them questionly "By the way how many months do Chipmunks have in pregnancy?" They both say at the same time "A month" She blinks in shock "Wait your serious?" They nodded their heads in agreement "Oh jeez!" Alvin and Brittany gives her a sly smile. Miss Smith sighs "When do you start to show?" "Sometime next week... and I'll be in the office everyday." She nods her head "Okay, you know I recommend you to stay in the office till your pregnancy is over and Alvin will be with you since if anything bad happens he will be there to help you and get help. Also you can stay coming to class this whole week so you won't get any suspicion from anyone." Brittany smiles "Good idea" Alvin smiles too "I like that idea" Miss Smith scoffs "You only like that idea because your getting out of class..." Alvin gets offended and defensive "Ummm No! I like the idea because, I get to be there to help my girlfriend and my unborn kids from any danger! And of course get stuff for Brittany if she needs anything." Brittany smiles happily and hugs Alvin while Miss Smith's eyes widen in shock from his words. Alvin calms down, looks at Miss Smith while he hugs Brittany back "Sorry.... I'm trying to not lose my temper.... it's hard since Brittany is so fragile from her pregnancy... and it's also my fatherly instincts" "Also not to mention that we are really late for next period......" Miss Smith calmly looks at Alvin "It's alright Alvin I was told about your temper by David, so I'm not surprised about it. And I'll give both of you a pass to next period class." Alvin smiles "Ok" he looks at Brittany and let goes from the hug "Come on Britt, lets go to next period" She nods and follows and they both turned back to face Miss Smith "Bye" with that they left the classroom. Once they got to their class they gave the pass to the teacher and went to there seat. "This whole day is going to be a struggle..." Brittany groaned while Alvin nods in agreement.