IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT??

Author - nim: ok remember this is a fanfic it ain't real. You who is the reader will be Kim y/n. Y/n is for your name so when you read its Kim whatever your name is.  Not my name yours. Ok now let's get to the story. P. S. I don't know the Korean language only some words thats all... so yeah. Also play this song up top. 

        Hello,  my name is Kim y/n.  I am from America, but I moved to Seoul, South Korea. Its amazing here. I've been dating jungkook for about two years.  And he's so romantic.
     You called jungkook.
Y/n: Hey,  babe when are you coming home?  I miss you~
Jungkook: I have to stay at BigHit to practice some more.  I'm sorry babe. I love you ~
Y/n: I love you too ~
     You hung up. He's been acting strange since last week. You decided to check on him. You drove your car to Big Hit and walked in side and when you opened the door to where jungkook was... You couldn't help but fall on your knees and start to cry.
     Y/n: J-jeon j-jungkook!!!!  I fucking hate you!!!
     Jungkook: Y-y/n!  Its not what it looks like!!
     Y/n: OH REALLY WELL TO ME I LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE HAPPILY MAKING OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND!!!!
     Jungkook:.....
     Y/n: I knew you were cheating on me...
     Jungkook: Y/n... Don't tell me your thinking what I think your thinking.
     Y/n: *sadly giggles* you know me so well...  Im breaking up with you and you can forget about the engagement...
     Jungkook: No!!!   Y/n please don't do this to me!!
Jungkook have you a tight back hug. You could feel his tears dropping on your shoulder. You moved his hands off of you and began to walk forward.
     Y/n: Jungkook I loved you.  And you go off and do this to me...?  I can never forgive you for this. Either of you. Oh and before I forget...
    Hot tears started streaming down your cheeks as you faced him.
     Y/n: I'm pregnant... But now I don't think I want the baby...it'll just remind me of your sickening face... And remember, this is what you wanted...
     The truth is...  You really wanted to keep the baby. But you didn't think you'd have the courage to raise it.
     You walked out the door and started crying more. You could also hear Jungkook crying. But at the moment you could seriously care less.  You immediately ran to go find Namjoon. Once you got to him just a few doors away from Jungkook you ran into Namjoons arms and let it all out. Namjoon hugged you.
      Namjoon: Omg!  Y/n are you ok?  What happened?!?!
      Y/n: *sobbing harder* J-JUNGKOOK!!! H-HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY B-BEST FRIEND EUNHA!!!
      Namjoon: Its ok Y/n. .. I'm here... I'm here...
      Y/n: *sobs get quieter* y-you don't get it Namjoon-ah... I-Im p-pregnant...
      Then everything went quiet. You could hear the rest of the boys not including Jungkook, stopped moving. You then started to feel dizzy. The next thing you know you collapsed onto the floor. Before you completely blacked out you heard Namjoon yelling your name... Then you lost consciousness.