I'M NOT COMING BACK.

Two weeks after the incident with jungkook I-...I got the abortion. Jungkook tried to stop me, but I just ignored him. I deleted his number, kicked him out and... Burned our pictures together. I got rid of whatever I could of him. But he still manages to get my number. I've had to change it three times this week.
Jungkook says he still loves me, but... I don't know anymore. He betrayed me. I know I can't love him. But the funny thing is.. I still do. I don't want to, but I can't put nobody else above him. So I made myself my own rules, that I hope I can follow.
One, don't pick up the phone. Jungkook recently started drinking... Sometimes he get drunk too. But over all he's still kookie.
Two, don't let him in. He tries to come over cause he gets "worried ".. Hehe... Jack ass, fucking trader, asshole, mother fucking- *cries a little bit* NO!  I can't cry and I won't over an ass like him.
Three- hehe.  Three will never happen...  Cuz he'll never get to me before it happens.
I heard my phone ring. Da fack?  Who da hell dis hoe?  Oh its jeon fucking
Jungcock. I ignore him. I go to shower but there's a knock on the door. Without looking through the peeking hole I open the door. I regretted it immediately...
Y/N: *sighs* WHAT!
Jungkook: plz come back to me... I need you(no pun intended)
Y/N: NO!  YOU MADE YOUR FUCKING CHOICE!! IT WAS EITHER YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISE OF US BEING TOGETHER FOREVER AND HAVING A FAMILY OF OUR OWN OR... YOU GO TO THAT SLUT!!!!
Jungkook: I'm sorry....  I'm an idiot for giving that all up.
Y/N: YOU SHOULD BE!!!  BECAUSE OF YOU I GAVE UP OUR-- NO!  MY CHILD!!!!  ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!  I WANTED TO START A FAMILY WITH YOU AND BE WITH YOU!!!  AND YOU GO OFF AND DO THIS?!?!
Jungkook: I miss you please!! I miss your voice!  I miss your smile!  I miss the way you would tell me its going to be ok!  please come back to me....
Y/N: you expect me to forget all of this and be with you again..?
Jungkook:...... Please...
Y/N: well,  you can take that and stick it up your fucking asshole!  Cuz... I've said this before... IM NOT COMING BACK.

To be continued...