Chapter 2

Sabre's POV

As I woke up, I realized I was in my secret base? Lair? Eh, whatever. I saw the TV was turned on. Weird. But I felt a slight weight on my leg. I looked down to see Ryan watching the TV laying on my leg. ''Ryan?'' I said. ''HUH?!! HUH? Huh? Oh. OH. Hey, Sabre.'' he said. ''Cute.'' I mumbled. ''What was that, hon?'' He said. DID HE JUST CALL ME HON?? ''NO-NOTHING! Also, did you just call me hon?'' I asked. ''Oh.. I did? I guess I did.'' he said like it was no big deal. He got up off of my leg. ''I'm just gonna leave now. Has it been like, 2 hours? Wow. Also, you snore when you sleep.'' He said walking out of my lair. I DO?? Wait- THAT'S NOT TO WORRY ABOUT. I got up and ran after him. ''RYAN!'' I said. ''Ye-?'' He said before I ran into him knocking both him and me over. We were in the most awkward position. He was on top of me. ''Yeah?'' He said. ''Uh.. I SNORE WHEN I SLEEP?!'' I asked to try to forget the pose we were in. ''Yep. Also, could you get off of me?'' He asked. What? OH RIGHT. ''Sorry!'' I said getting off of him. ''It's cool. I wonder how Tina will react to this though.'' He said getting up. ''Eh, you seem like a pretty bisexual person, right? Just tell her that.'' I asked him. ''Ha ha, no. I'm gay.'' He said. ''OH. Wow. That's cool. I'm bi. Since we're sharing.'' I told him. He's gay?? ''Cool.'' he said. We started walking together back to my room. He suddenly stopped. ''What's wrong?'' I asked him. ''I need you to hold something for me.'' He asked. ''Sure.'' I said. ''Here, hold this.'' He said holding out his bare hand. ''There's nothing there?'' I told him. ''Exactly.'' he said. I blushed and took his hand. We kept quiet until we got to Sabre's room. ''We're back!'' I said. He flopped on my bed. ''Ah. Comfy.'' He said. ''I thought you were gonna tell Tina your secret?'' I said pulling him up from my bed. ''Oh. Right.'' He replied. We walked out of my room and to the daycare room to see Tina pacing back and forth on the floor. ''Tina?'' Ryan said. Tina looked up to him and ran to him and hugged him. ''RYAN! What happened? What did HE do to you?'' She said. I rolled my eyes. ''Tina, I have to tell you something.'' He said pulling away from the hug. ''Yes, Cutie?'' I cringed at the nickname she gave him. Why was I feeling this way? Do I-- like Ryan? No.. Unless I do? No... ''I'm.. I'm gay!'' He said to her. ''What?'' She said bringing out her light saber. This won't end well.