Chapter 8

*********
Clara's POV
"Bye guys" i say and hug mom,Elle and Luke before leaving.

"Thanks once again Luke for the car" I thanked him and got into my blue Benz 4matic. I used to drive at France so i just need a drivers license which Luke will bring to me on Wednesday so till then i have to be careful.

"I'll come during the week ends" I wave to them and speed off.

********
Victor's POV
"Bye mom, dad and Cent see you guys Saturday till then take care" I wave and speed off.

*****
I am half way there when i see the police around a car. I hault and get down to witness the scene. Its Clarabelle?

"What is wrong?" i ask one of the officers.

"This lass has no drivers license" he said.

"Okay so what now?"

"We are going to take her car and fine her and she will only have her car when she shows us her drivers license"

"Okay" I said and walk towards her.

"Hi?" I said or should i say questioned.

"Hi, Vic" she sobbed.

"How did you know it was I never mind, where are you going to?"

"I'm going to Kenswood College" she said.

"What a coincidence!" I'm also heading there.

"Really? Can i have a ride?"

"Why not?" I said making her eyes sparkle as they were when i first met her.

I help her with her luggage and enter my car leaving the police with hers.

"Sorry for been rude to you at the mall, you are not as i think you were" she apologizes. To be honest i don't know why I'm doing this myself.

"I'm also sorry"

"Thank you very much and are you a student at Kenswood?"

"Your are welcome and yes i am"

"Okay. Can we be friends?"

Say no!"Yes why not?" I blurted out. Why am i doing this why can't i take my revenge?

"Are you bored?" she finally breaks the silence.

"No, I usually drive silently.

"No offence but you are boring" she giggled.

*Wow!she is so beautiful" i whispered to myself.

"Pardon?"

"Um...i said i know" I said facing the road again.

"I'm going to sleep" she said pushing the seat back.

"Sweet dreams!" I said.

"Thanks" she whispers before shutting her beautiful sky blue orbs.

*********
We finally reached Kenswood. I turn to look at her. She looks so cute when sleeping. I stretch my arm to touch her sexy blood red lips. She opens her eyes and i gaze deeply into them.

"Are we there" she says before yawning childishly.

"Yes" I say and remove my fingers from her lips.

"Let's go" she says and gets out of the car. We pick some of the luggage and head to the receptionist for our dorm numbers.

"Thank you" we say in Union and open the envelope.

"My number is 270 what's yours?" we say in unison again.

"What?" She asked surprised.

"Madam please re check my name is Vincent Forson" i tell the receptionist.

"Yes your dorm is 270" she announced after sometime "your roommate is Clarabelle Jarien"

"Thank you" Clara said and turned to me "Let's go roommate" she says before leading the way.

***************
Hi dharlingz i hope you enjoying my story. I know there are most stories on wattpad about room mates but mine is gonna be different!! Hope you continue to read and experience every moment. Please don't forget to vote and comment😘😘😘😘😘😁😁😁😁