Extra IV.

My Boyfriend Can Really Multitask!

They were in Zane's room. Zane was on his bed, looking through photos from a previous shoot and Nathan was simply exploring the room to entertain himself when he found a rather large and elaborately decorated album among a shelf of albums with his name on it.

"What's this?" Nathan asked, holding up the album for the photographer to see.

"Hm?" Zane looked up at him. He recognized the album by its cover. "Oh, that!" he said. "That's my Nathan Gallery!"

"Your 'Nathan Gallery?'" the blonde model looked at him oddly.

"Yup!" Zane said proudly. "Bring it here!"

Nathan took a spot on the bed next to Zane and opened the album. There were several colorful tabs that stuck out from the pages. The photographer flipped to the first one.

"Here's my Catboy Nathan Collection!" Zane said.

There were the pictures from the photoshoot they had together. Nathan felt a blush creep on his cheeks at the pictures of their first kiss.

"And here's my Lazy Nathan Collection!" the photographer said, flipping to another tab. They were mostly pictures of Nathan asleep.

Asleep on Zane's bed.

Asleep in the backseat of Zane's limo.

Asleep on his bed.

"Wait, how did you get pictures of me on my bed?" the model asked.

"Oh, I have my ways," Zane said with a rather sexy smirk.

Nathan flipped through the tabs, the Serious Nathan Collection which consisted of Nathan scowling. The blonde remembered some of those pictures. Then there was the Cute Nathan Collection with a mix of pictures from the Catboy Collection, some of Nathan pouting, and others from their dates with Nathan dressed as a girl.

Nathan flipped to the last tab and paused, his cheeks slowly growing into a dark red.

"Zane…" he said slowly.

"Mm-hm?" The photographer looked rather pleased.

"What is this?" The blonde pointed to the album pages.

"It's my Sexy Nathan Collection, Shorty!" Zane said happily.

"But… these—how… in the world… When…?"

They were all pictures of Nathan nude. In several of them the blonde had an expression of ecstasy, as if he were about to---

"H-how the hell could you take these if you—and I was— while we were…d-doing…!? " Nathan sputtered. The model glanced around the room, there were no cameras, but they were probably hidden. However, the hidden cameras in Zane's room were the least of his worries. What bothered him most was that some of the pictures had small sections of flesh-colored blurs on it near the corners. The kind of flesh-colored that happened when the picture-taker's thumb--or any other finger--slipped into the view of the lens as he or she took the picture.

As if Zane had the camera in hand while they were having sex.

"I can multitask!" Zane said proudly. "Yup!"

Nathan shut the album and got off the bed.

"Nathan?" The photographer asked warily.

The model didn't respond.

"Nathan, where are you going?" A note of panic was very noticeable in his voice. "Why--Why are you taking my Nathan Gallery?"

The blonde didn't answer him as he opened the door. Zane bounded off the bed and followed the smaller boy to the hallway.

"Nathan, wait!" the photographer tackled him to the ground. "Give me back my album!"

"Get off me, Zane! I'm going to destroy these pictures if it's the last thing I do!!" Nathan shouted. He kneed the redhead in the stomach, but Zane didn't retreat. The redhead's fingers desperately grasped the edges of the precious album.

"Nooo!!" Zane cried. "Nathan, stop! You'll be destroying art!"

"Sex picture aren't art, you pervert!!!"