Chapter 18: Elena Mikaelson's dream coma

*Inside the Petrova Mansion basement the next morning*
~Elena Mikaelson's POV~
I was asleep but where am I this dream I'm in what time period is it, I sat up and it was a beautiful meadow filled with all sorts of flowers. I looked down and I was in my 12th century outfit this felt so peaceful, watching the sunset and the house we had built standing their in its glory.
The Dream Meadows:

I wish I can stay in here forever I don't wanna leave this place

I wish I can stay in here forever I don't wanna leave this place. So at the meadows my house was so peaceful and beautiful as well too, maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I stayed here a while longer Elijah wouldn't care about me if only there was someone who could bring Elijah and I back together.
Then I started singing:

* At the Petrova Mansion that same morning with the Originals*
~Caroline Forbes-Mikaelson's POV~
I can't believe that Elijah and Elena were fighting they've never done for centuries why would they start now all of a sudden. Then I looked at Hayley who was also in love with Elijah (He's a married man! Hayley can't take Elijah away from Elena) I thought to myself so as such happened Klaus saw that I had an angry look on my face and he knew that I was thinking of getting Elijah back on the right path on being with Elena.
Caroline sitting down:

But there has to be a way for Elijah to see that he and Elena are so meant to be together, but how this is impossible Elena is just the perfect person for Elijah it's been a thousand years since they were married Elijah and Elena are like the sun ...

But there has to be a way for Elijah to see that he and Elena are so meant to be together, but how this is impossible Elena is just the perfect person for Elijah it's been a thousand years since they were married Elijah and Elena are like the sun and moon. I have to discuss this with Klaus he'll know what to do with his brother.
~Klaus Mikaelson's POV ~
While I was drawing a new master piece for my collection I was drawing one of Caroline and I in the 1920's one of my favorite memories from that era. Since our anniversary was coming up I wanted to surprise her, suddenly I heard her heels clicking on the floor she was heading this way I was in my drawing room downstairs.
Something was wrong because Caroline and I share a mating bond so I can feel what she feels. And right now she's upset and angry about the issue with Elijah and Elena, now it's up to Caroline and I to bring the two of them together again.
Caroline and Klaus in 1920: