Chapter 2 ~

"Bingo"

* Time skip *

I looked at the old clock hanging on the wall, 2:42. 'perfect, I'll go at 3:30' I thought to myself with a wide smile on my face, I started walking back to the cafeteria were the kitchen was and looked around to see if anyone was around, no one. I then looked in the kitchen from the small window and saw no one there aswell, the grin on my face grew wider and wider by the second, I looked back to see if no one was following me, no one was there, I claimed through the small window and landed silently in the kitchen, I sneaked through the place and started looking through drawers, I finally found the drawer I was looking for and took out a small but sharp kitchen knife. Everything was going on the plan, I smiled maniacally showing a bit of my teeth. I then snuck out the small window and walked out the cafeteria hiding the small knife in my pocket. I got a few stares from other people, wondering why on earth I was in the cafeteria, I just gave them death glares and creepy smile making them look away. I looked at the clock again, 3:06. I still had a lot of time so I just sat down on one of the couches which was next to the big window. After a few minutes in deep thought, something caught my attention from the outside, there was something white moving around the woods, 'what the hell!?' I then leaned a bit closer to the window giving my a clearer look, I looked back at the thing that was moving, but it was something, it was someone 'who the hell would be out here in the middle of no were' I thought to myself, I then started looking at his appearance, he was wearing a white hoodie and black trousers, I couldn't see his face because the hoody was up and he had medium length black hair. I just watched the guy for a few seconds, until I realised something, he was the person on the news this morning. "HOLY SH*T" I shouted grabbing the other people's attention, "what!? What is it!? I was listening to something!?" the girl on the opposite couch said, "o-oh, nothing... I thought I saw something..." I said still a bit freaked out, "well then don't make a big fuss about it or I'll have to smash your head against the wall to make you shut up" she death glared at me, I only smirked and said "Id like to see you try". When I said that she shot out of her seating place and pounced at me, but before she could even hit me I kicked her in the stomach, she yelled in pain and started punching me, I dodged a few of them before I grabbed her wrist a twisted it, she let out a painful scream. I started to laugh histerically, nurses and her friends started running to her helping her up, two guards grabbed me and put me in straight jacket, I still continued to laugh "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU IDIOT, YOU TWISTED MY FRIENDS WRIST" one of her friends said charging at me but getting stopped by guards half way "she asked for it" I simply said still laughing, I then felt a sharp pain on neck, I looked over to see a needle peircing through my skin, 'well sh*t, how am I going to carry on my plan?' and before I could say anything else everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - haiiiii, sorry if its short! Hoped you liked it! CLIFF HANGER! what happened next? What happened to the girl? Was it really the person you saw on the news the person you saw today? What will happen to you?
I'll try update soon!

- iiiNISH 💚